Posted by toremf
Trigon

TP connections for TeamViewer

I can only connect one device to the WiFi I'm using. Can I use TP-cables instead and how?

4 Replies
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Re: TP connections for TeamViewer

Hi toremf,

Thanks for posting on the board.
Would it be possible for you to explain the situation and working environment a little further so that others may understand the situation better, thus possibly more replies and solutions.
Thanks again.

Yuhi

Posted by toremf
Trigon

Every time i try to answer, i have to go through this obstacler course:

We could not verify if your account has been used on this browser before. To sign in on this browser you need to add it to your trusted devices. Please check your inbox for the mail we sent you and follow the provided link.

And your sillye "Not robot test". It is so bad that I almost gave up. Spending most my time logging in`?

How many times do I have to add "trusted devicE" ?
:-(

Highlighted
Posted by toremf
Trigon

Hi Yuhi

Do you know how frustrating it is to werify ny dewise ewery tiene?

We could not verify if your account has been used on this browser before. To sign in on this browser you need to add it to your trusted devices. Please check your inbox for the mail we sent you and follow the provided link.

Posted by toremf
Trigon

I have one account with a local ISP. I cannot log on to the Internet using the account since it allows only one device to be used at any one time. Can I hook the two computer together with a TP cable and by that way get access to the non-internett computer using TeamViewer software?