TV12 stealing focus, 32 bit and 64 bit simultaneous, Windows 7

Options

Hello,

I have an audio installation at a museum that I use TeamViewer to monitor remotely. There have been a number of issues with the audio playback software (ShowCue System), so I've been checking the software's log files to see what's going on. 9 times out of 10, the log files indicate that the last thing that happens before the crash is that TeamViewer steals focus. Usually it's only a few tenths of a second between TV stealing focus and the software crashing.

I don't know why that would cause a crash (though I have suspicions it has to do with the ASIO drivers for the audio interface), but to try to avert future issues I'm trying to figure out what I can do to avoid having TV steal focus. I've set TV not to update automatically, not to do any notifications, and to minimize to the tray automatically on startup. 

A second, possibly unrelated, item is that I've been looking at taskmanager and I've seen that there are four TeamViewer processes active at once. Two appear to be 64 bit and two appear to be 32 bit. 

Does anybody have any insight as to what might be happening? I can provide more details on the system as needed, I just have to wait until after the museum closes before I log in so I don't accidentally trigger anything weird while there are visitors in the gallery. 

Thank you!

4 TV processes?4 TV processes?