Team Viewer 13 Beta

Hello. One of my PC's connected tomy TV account updated itself to TeamViewer 13 Beta and now I cant't remote connect to it, as othercomputers are still on12...

Any Ideas how to update remaining to v13? Or do I have to downgrade 13 to 12?

Best Answer

Answers

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello Cinu,

I cant find a teamviewer 13 beta update on the site, i think it is best that you downgrade the remote pc to teamviewer 12.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for using teamviewer.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • iainwels

Hello Cinu,

Nice that you figured it out! Could you verify you're last post as a solution so it could help other people?

Thank you for using teamviewer!

Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • Hsueeh
    Hsueeh Posts: 2

My MacBook cannt download Teamviewer V13 beta.Cannt found 'receive insider builds'.

Can you help me?

My home's computer is V13 beta,but my MacBook is V12,I cannt connect to my home's computer.

• Cinu
    Cinu Posts: 6

Looking at this KB article:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/What-are-TeamViewer-insider-builds/ta-p/4086/jump-to/first-unread-message

TeamViewer insider builds are unpublished pre-release versions of the TeamViewer full version on Windows.

If I understand correctly, no insider builds on Mac...

• Hsueeh
    Hsueeh Posts: 2

Thanks. I uninstall teawviewer V13 beta and reinstall to V12.

I'm away on a business trip,so I cannt connect to home's computer to reinstall teamviewer.

I'll never use Receive insider builds.

• Anyone find link to the standalone/portable installer.  I run the standalone version with no install so I can't update my version to 13 to connect to my clients PC

Thanks!

• iainwels

Hello howarmat,

I can not find any download for the teamviewer 13 BETA jet. I am sorry maybe you could update you're client by the upgrade button in the client itself.

Thank you for using teamviewer.

Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support