Team viewer previous connection

Hello good Day,

May i ask if its possible to view or to generate a previos connection?.

Like, i want a user whos previously connected on our machine.

User name,

Start time and end time.

Thanks community

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @jerryP18 

Thank you for your message. 

If you are the owner of a Premium or Corporate license, you have the possibility to create a company profile. Within the company profile, you can manage all users and see their activities in the connection reports. 

In the connection reports you see the user who established a connection, the start time, the end time, the TeamViewer ID, the duration of the session etc. 

If you are the owner of a Tensor licenseAuditability is also part of your plan. Find all relevant information here.

Hope this could help. Wish you a great day and a nice weekend. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• jerryP18
    jerryP18 Posts: 2

Hello @Natascha ,

many thanks for your response, my teamviewer (Version 12) that im using is a licensed from our company. and the other Teamviewer from  our machine was a licensed from our third party service provider (since they are the one who provided the machine).

all i want is to get their connection logs to our machine. Please see the uploaded photoTV.png

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @jerryP18 

Thanks for getting back to me :) 

If you are the owner of a Corporate license, you have the possibility to enable incoming connection reports. 

Please have a look at the following article in order to make sure that the setup it done correctly: Incoming Connections

You see the connection reports for incoming connection in the same are in the Management Console - you just have to switch from user reports to device reports in the filter options.

Please let me know if there are any further questions. 

Have a great day. 
    All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community