TeamViever Business to Home licence connection - features available

AndrewStick
AndrewStick Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

Can I operate from Business licence on my computer with connection to free licence and doing work on the free licence computer transporently to the end user there?

I don't wan't to disturb the end user and still be able to install some programs and updates there (on second windows accont).

Is it possible with Only one Business licence (on my computer) while the end user is on free licence?

Best Answer

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your message and welcome to our Community.

Your Business license allows you to connect to as many users or customers (of course not all at the same time).

However - every TeamViewer connection and the remote control is exactly the same as if you were sitting in front of the computer. That means, if there is a user on the remote computer, you will take over his mouse and he can not work independently on this specific device. There is no such feature as a stealth mode within TeamViewer.

But, if you connect to another user session which is open (e.g. another terminal session which is open on a server) - that might work. Please review TeamViewer on Windows servers for more information.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hello Esther,

Great to see your reply so quickly.

I wonder about 'black screen' feature that is in the top menu on a screen when I connect. When I tried that is said that it is not available on my licence ( both computers are running on free licence).Can I have business licence and keep free licence on the other one to make it work? Sorry but I can't find any info about it...

What if I want to operate on admin account there? Can the other user operate there undisturbed?

Looking forward to your reply,

Cheers, Andre

• Thank you. That is complete answer to my situation.