TeamViewer Attendee Review

Hi all. 

Does anyone know if it's possible to find a list of people who joined your session at a particular time? 

e.g. Let's say I run through a Presentation, and have to hide the list of those who have joined. How could I find out who logged in to that presentation? 

Brian

Comments

• PeterBrunner
    PeterBrunner Posts: 66 Staff member 🤠

I suggest to use Blizz which provides such a report including who joined/left when.

• BrianH
    BrianH Posts: 2

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for that. I downloaded it. It looks interesting, but I can't import my meetings, and when I try to use TeamViewer to watch a session that's started, it tells me I need to use Blizz to view. That won't work as I need it for people using TeamViewer. 

Thanks anyway! 

Brian

• PeterBrunner
    PeterBrunner Posts: 66 Staff member 🤠

That's correct, you would need to organize your new meetings with Blizz and all participants should use Blizz.

Anyway, your contacts and chats stay actually in-sync betwenn teamViewer and Blizz, if you just login with the same account.

Blizz is our new meeting and collaboration tool and includes many advantages over TeamViewer meeting already now, see here at the bottom.

We will contiously improve/enhance Blizz while we don't do so with the TeamViewer meeting. Recommendation is to change as soon as you can.

• BrianH
    BrianH Posts: 2

Thank you very much for your help and advice, Peter.