Posted by IT_Edublox
Photon

TeamViewer not Connecting even when it is online

So I have a list of devices, I can connect to every single computer that is online except for one.

The Computer shows it is online, and when I am trying to connect it shows a message "Connecting" and nothing after that.

When I restart that computer, I can access it for a daw or two but after that, I get the probelm again.

What could be the problem?

11 Replies
Posted by IT_Edublox
Photon

Re: TeamViewer not Connecting even when it is online

And we are using TeamViewer 7 as this is the product we bought a few year ago

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @IT_Edublox

Is the remote device on the latest version of TeamViewer 7? If not, please update the version to the latest release of TeamViewer 7.

You´ll find the link to download TeamViewer 7 in this article.

All the best, Esther

Posted by aperalta
Henagon

I have the same issue with one of my systems. It shows online but when I try to connect to it, it does nothing. I have made sure that it is on the latest version of Teamviewer 11 which is the version we use. It works for one or two days after a restart but then I am unable to connect again. Please assist.

Posted by JeroenZ
Photon

I have the same problem as noted here. Our version is 13.2.14327. This is very annoying. Resetting the remote machine is not easily possible as it is... remote.

Any suggestion or fix is more than welcome!

Posted by ravisankar
Photon

I tried latest version same issue. SO its not related to version. May their server down
Posted by roxy9497
Photon

Having the same problem
Highlighted
Posted by YameZz
Henagon

Yep - same problem here.  Getting message "Connection not established - Authentication cancelled" on all of my saved connections.

1 Reply
Posted by JMench
Henagon

Same here. I sometimes have to try to connect 3 or 4 times. It's very annoying. I thought the latest upgrade would help but it didn't :(

Posted by skultyshev
Electron

I have the same problem. Both devices on latest TeamViewer version. 
Trying to connect and it doesn't connect. Works for 1-2 days, than never connects again. I tried 15 times already. Hopefully there is a solution for it

Posted by Essie
Photon

dated 13th September 2019 and nothing has changed, still won't connect after trying for several hours.

Posted by Code_Elevate97
Henagon

I am having the same issue - One of my remote machines tries to connect for several seconds and then states "A connection could not be established". Anyone have an update on this issue?