Posted by mattdud
Digon

Teamview 12 times me out

After 5 minutes of using Temaviewer 12, I am being timed out stating its been unused.

I have checked all the settings but nothing works.  Please help!  V.v.v.v.v.v. annoying!!

Posted by Guystoler111
Henagon

error of license

i have already download teamviewer13 buy it is writing to me that i have a 5 days to used it and than it is expired i want to use it for free why is it like that?

Posted by Virvia
Henagon

Re: error of license

I have the same issue can someone help with that problem? 

Posted by Swichtden
Photon

Licence for mobile

Sorry if this is already answered, i did a quick search and found nothing.
So the question is, if i want to connect from my pc or my android to another android do i need a paid licence?
I ask because i was setting up teamviewer host in an android, all went well, but when i tested it from mi pc i got a mesege saing "suspected commercial use" but it let me remote the phone anyway.
I only intent to use this to remote the phone i'm giving my parents if they experience any problems; like i do when they have problems on their pc.
Sorry for my bad english.
Here is capture of the message
Captura.JPG

Posted by joselemos
Photon

TeamViewer 13.1.1548 licence error

I'm using the free version, but it says commercial use suspected, I just don't understand :smileyfrustrated: . I use TeamViewer for personal purposes only.

Posted by TheRealJay
Henagon

TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially?!

I am using Teamviwer alot, mostly when my friend doesnt know hwo to do anything with huis laptop.

He needs help at installing programms, using photoshop what ever....
I am not using it for any comercial things?! Can i bypass this? This is really annoying! My acount is locked for 5 minutes...

Posted by CarmineDeMattia
Photon

to Re: TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially?!

The same is begin to happen to me.. Someone know what is these issues?
I don't use teamviewer so frequently or so long, and normaly is for help my dad or my friend.

Posted by 7aleo
Photon

SESSION NO BUSINES

Hi,

I need change my session of NO BUSINESS, please.

ID TeamViewer [ID removed by moderator]

Posted by Julyan27
Photon

Re: 2018 Top Rated in Remote Desktop Software

why the time in wich you can acces a computer of a friend or so is just 5 minutes is not eanough to inspect and help your friend repair it can we do something about that ????

Posted by JohnMcC
Trigon

TV commercial use

Uh oh just got the dreaded "suspected commercial usage" message! I'm about to go on vacation with my tablet and was just checking I could access all my home computers. PLEASE don't cut me off! Many thanks!

Tried to fill out your form but it kept asking me to accept privacy policy!

TeamViewer ID - (Removed by moderator)

Posted by dhw
Digon

Re: Free License Limitation

After a reconnect the disconnect timeout is vastly shortened and eventually you will not be able to reconnect but must wait for a certain amount of time before reconnecting.

Also I don't know how long it takes before you can reconnect for another 3 hour free period.

I will keep you posted as I find out more

Posted by dapotantua
Electron

Can't Re- Install with Free license (non-commercial use)

Please Help.

I can't remote partner ID teamviewer, because my licenses was expired.

i have re installed team viewer and chose type personal (non commercial use), but my team viewer didn't work, still the licences was expired.

need your help.

regards,

Posted by MothersFinest
Henagon

Having right now the same issue plus a "commercial use" - which is not the case at all, only a big family with PC and smartphones - message that keeps popping up.

Posted by Scott___
Electron

Re: TV commercial use

I'm also getting this message - I submitted a form 2 weeks ago - no response at all yet.

Posted by Smash
Henagon

Re: TV commercial use

Start using alternatives.

I talked to support today and they said use the forums and good luck.

Posted by ed1980
Electron

How to change settings from business to personal/ non corporate version

Please need your support.

By mistake was set up the corporate version of TeamViewer instead of personal.

I've tried to uninstall and set up again, but it doesn't help.

How can I get free version back again?

Thanks for help beforehand

Posted by Michra
Photon

Re: Can't Re- Install with Free license (non-commercial use)

i have the same Problem.

Michael

Posted by gww466
Henagon

Re: RE: Free Version Trial Expired

Hi - I'm having the same exact issue. Is there any solution? I've tried re-installing numerous times. Thank you. 

Posted by dhw
Digon

Yup it seem to arbitrarily think that if you use it for a number of family/friend and use it for long periods of time that this is commercial use.

In the past you could tell then that this is not commercial use.  Now that there is no support of any kind for "free users" one must keep on creating new accounts and transferring the computer info.

The FREE ACCOUNT is not really FREE anymore.

By the way I am on my 3rd account at this time.

I help friends and family to maintain their Windows 10 systems and answer questions.  At times on very slow systems this can mean several hours of use.

Now after 5-10 minutes I get disconnected even on a new computer.

Time to create a 4th account, or find a better tool.  By looking somewhere else this might make me find a better commercial product.  Oh well.

Posted by gkble
Henagon

Trial Version Issue

So I accidently installed the trial version of TeamViewer on two of my family’s computers when I meant to install the free version to help them. Now I am getting the message that “The Trial License of your partner has expired”. How can I install the free version now? Tried to uninstall TeamViewer and install free version but still get this message. I tried to find information on the Knowledgebase but not finding anything to help me resolve my issue. Please advise. Thanks.

Posted by htyoung
Electron

Free version lies and disconnects

I use the free version to connect to my mom's computer a couple times a year to help her out.  But the stupid client suggests I need a pro license and then only lets me stay connected for a short time.  Sometimes 1 min, sometimes 5 mins.  Then it disconnects and it will tell me I disconnected too often and won't let me reconnect.  Mind you I have connected once and got disconnected once.  Then I have to wait a couple minutes before I can get connected again.  Some times it tells me I can't use custom clients or company logos when connecting so I have to upgrade.  Keep in mind both computers have the free version installed and they say free license on them.  And the support site is pretty useless.  Please help.  I can't be the only one seeing this

Posted by decroft
Photon

TeamViewer chat commercial usage.

For some reason you keep thinking I am using Teamviewer commercially.  I barely use it.  In the past you said I was using a HOST and a logo.  I don't know what a host or logo is.  I help my wife, sister , mother  and daughter when they mess up their computer, so I have no idea why you keep asking me to buy a license.

Posted by rocky2072
Digon

Free account Locked

First I have the Free-personal version.  I have about 15 friends on my list.  I sometimes remote in and fix stuff for them.  

Im getting this message that it appears I’m using TV for commercial use.  I AM NOT!  

I cant find a email address to contact support directly.  I need my account fixed please

7BE0DF9E-2E73-49EB-B41C-C1707BCDB69A.png

Posted by Nicole954
Photon

Error when using teamviewer for personal use

I use team viewer in my house to access a few desktops i have in my house, i help my husbands laptop, my daughters computer who does not live with me and my friends computer.  Lately I am getting a message saying my teamviewer needs to convert to a commercial account. why? i am using it for personal reason.  I can't find a number to call where I can speak to someone about this and I can't find anything online.

HELP

Posted by ngocvan
Proton

Help Change Teamviewer version 13 company to Version Personal

Dear Support Teamviewer,
I use Teamview do support my friends
I have mistake setup Teamviewer version 13 Company on my laptop Win 10. And now this version has expired.
Please guide me change to version personal. I want use version Free.
Many thank.

teamview_expired.png

Posted by Ajay_Kim
Photon

Re: Help Change Teamviewer version 13 company to Version Personal

Posted by ngocvan
Proton

Re: Help Change Teamviewer version 13 company to Version Personal

Thank you

Posted by kodansha
Henagon

Re: Error when using teamviewer for personal use

@Nicole954wrote:

I use team viewer in my house to access a few desktops i have in my house, i help my husbands laptop, my daughters computer who does not live with me and my friends computer.  Lately I am getting a message saying my teamviewer needs to convert to a commercial account. why? i am using it for personal reason.  I can't find a number to call where I can speak to someone about this and I can't find anything online.

HELP

There is a form you are supposed to be fill out but it has been broken for weeks now:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/

I keep bumping this thread in hopes someone from support notices but no one has

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-General/Suspected-commercial-use-form-to-report-priva...

Posted by taranjeet3051
Electron

Why do I see 'Commercial use suspected' / 'Commercial use detected'

Hello,

I am using free license team viewer it's showing on top then why my connection is getting terminated after five minutes saying that system has detected commercial use

Posted by Jatin_Malik
Electron

False commercial use detected

I was very happy with teamviewer . I am using it past  2 months but today it is giving false message of commercial use. I am using it to remotely control my 3 mining rigs. Its totally my personal . Something wrong with teamviewer and giving false detection of commercial use. Help me or provide me any support email address so that i can invite teamviewer team and give them million dollar award if they proove that i am using it for commercial use.

Posted by SubCam
Henagon

Re: False commercial use detected

I'm having the same issue here.  Completely personal use, and it boots me after 5 mins.

Highlighted
Posted by wrmichael
Trigon

Re: False commercial use detected

Posted by bellinimichel91
Henagon

problem with trial i can t use team viewer

Hello im michell .. i saw this problem on my laptop  i can t use team viewer... the problem my trial is expire but i don t use this program for work or something like that you need buy the licence ... i think i need reset or re istallation TW ... but i tried 5 already and the problem is not fixed yet... can you please help me to found the problem 

thank you very much !!! michel 

Posted by Moreno23
Photon

sessione interrotta

Buon giorno.

Sto usando Team Viewre 13 con un telefono cellulare per controllare la situazione dei mie cani a casa mentre sono al lavoro. Collegando il PC al cellulare ed attivando la funzione foto del cellulare, riesco a controllare la situazioni a casa. Purtroppo però TV13 dopo un pò, si disconnette. Non ha un tempo preciso di connessione, a volte pochi minuti a volte delle ore. Una volta disconnesso però non riesco più a collegarmi con il cellulare in quanto a casa non c'è nessuno che possa confermare la attivazione della connessione. La necessità è di poter contare su una connessione di 6/8 ore, giusto il tempo che i miei cani rimangono da soli a casa.

Qualcuno mi sa dire se esiste il modo di configurare il tempo di connessione per la versione free ?

grazie.

Moreno

Posted by Moreno23
Photon

session interruption

Good morning.
I'm using Team Viewre 13 with a cell phone to check the situation of my dogs at home while I'm at work. By connecting the PC to the phone and activating the photo function of the phone, I can control the situation at home. Unfortunately, TV13 after a while, disconnects. It does not have a precise connection time, sometimes a few minutes sometimes of hours. Once disconnected, however, I can no longer connect to my cell phone because there is no one at home who can confirm the activation of the connection. The need is to be able to rely on a connection of 6/8 hours, just the time that my dogs are left alone at home.
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to configure the connection time for the free version?
thank you.
Moreno

Posted by tchteamviewer
Henagon

Re: TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially!

From this week, im seeing this issue for my account used on my personal laptops, have raised  Ticket ID: 3993531 ticket to resolve the issue.

Please look into this and resolve asap.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Posted by tchteamviewer
Henagon

Re: TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially!

My issue has been resolved  by [email removed by moderator - support email is a no-reply address and cannot be emailed directly. Thanks for understanding!]  the Support team after raising ticket. 

Posted by PowlVan
Electron

How to remove "Commercial Use Suspected"

I am using TeamViewer to help family and Friends for free.

How do I remove the "Commerical Use Suspected"?

Posted by ParadiseCity
Photon

Re: How to remove "Commercial Use Suspected"

Posted by Remaningforce
Henagon

I dont want to use it by license version...

pls help. i dont want to use the license version.

i click on private. but it is the license version.

Can anybody help me_

Posted by kospan
Henagon

my session ends after 30 seconds instead of 5 minutes!

i am using the latest version for personal use. but TV thinks i am using it for business and i am getting the message tham my session will end after 5 minutes.

but iinstead of 5 min, my session ends after 30 seconds. then i must wait 10 minutes in order to reconnect for 30 seconds more!

very frustrating :(

Posted by tmluigi
Photon

keep getting message saying im using Teamviewer commercially

i have 4 pcs at home connected via teamviewer, been like that for at least 2 years, last couple of days when connecting to a pc in another room i get a message "commercially used suspected" or words to that affect. I thought teamviewer was free for personal use?

Posted by Tegoide
Trigon

Re: RE: Disable Remote Messages

This is an awful decision. How to get rid of that ?2018-04-15_12-23-41-320.pngannoying message not possible to disable on the free account

Posted by Cevap
Photon

Fair Use

Hi, I am using TeamViewer only for private use. Family and Friends. 

I am using a personal VPN for Bussines. 

Now it says that I am using the Software as a Bussines product and the Connection terminates after a few minutes. 

I filled out the form for the TeamViewer Personal Use Verification over a week ago a few times and no reply. Does anyone have a solution or a recommendation for another software of this kind? Thank you.

Posted by Tegoide
Trigon

Re: RE: Disable Remote Messages

Any suggestion ?

Posted by diya3646
Photon

i want change my teamviewer to personal use

please i clicked on commercial use by mistak and i want it personal use so what i can do please?

Posted by mboufos
Henagon

personal use teamviewer problems

Hello,

So  i have 4 pc in my house and i have install the teamv so i can control them. also i have install it on my father,sister,gf pc because i am the only programmer to fix their pcs.

The problem is that after like 1 week of use the teamviewer between my pcs and family pcs also its appear a 5 mins control message which i try to fix it by email to support@,.. and it says that only paid users will get support. 

anyone know how can i remove that 5 mins controll message ???

EDIT: also a friend of mine tried to connect to my teamviewer and it says that i use commercial teamv which i dont....

thanks,Mike

Posted by chrisgcmb
Photon

personal sessions being timed out

Hey guys so i'm trying to figure out why Teamviewer is timing my sessions every 5 minutes thinking that it's a buisness account when it really isn't. is thre a setting or somerthing i can change to alert teamviewer that i'm remotly controling another personal computer on a personal mater nothing related to buisness? somehow teamviewer is seeing this as a buisness. has anyone been though this or any suggestions would be apreciated.

Posted by chrisgcmb
Photon

Re: personal sessions being timed out

this is the message i get from Team VIewer.

TeamViewer Free does not allow connections to customized TeamViewer Clients with your own company logo. Pleaser use the basic Quick Support or the full Version. This session will be terminated after 5 minutes.

Posted by archismandinda
Photon

Used Team Viewer Quick Support and now getting the commercial usage prompt

I had used Quick Support for provate use and now I am getting the commercial usage prompt even though I did not use Quick Support for commercial usage. Also I did not even know that Quick Support was only meant for commercial usage. Somebody please help.