Posted by bazbsg
Tetragon

Re: Sorry for the interruption Your usage level has crossed the free user allowance

Same problem. Is it a bug or is it a crackdown on free uses to try to get them to pay? If TV is not going to be free for personal use they should not advertise it as so.
Posted by Lucioborello
Electron

Re: Sorry for the interruption Your usage level has crossed the free user allowance

Worked fine, solved in two days.

Thanks to all the teamviewer team for this great job! :)

Posted by bazbsg
Tetragon

You're lucky. I live 13,600 kms from my mom and I have to deal with this too. I've seen some articles that say TV fixed the problem in a couple days. But TV is now saying it could take more than a month!
Posted by Wobbly
Digon

Re: Commercial usage detected

[comment removed per Community Guidelines - #6 - Just the facts, please]

Posted by devonicka
Photon

Re: connection timed out?

I got timed out error message after less than a minute. Wait for another 5 minutes just to be able to connect for another 50 seconds.

No idea how to fix it but this is ridiculous. If they want us to purchase their license, they don't even have option for home user. I only need it to monitor stuff at my other place (since I got back and forth between two places every week).

Or could it be just a bug from their recent update??

Posted by almar59
Henagon

I am having same issue i use teamviewer to help my fiancee with her school work. and to spend time with her no commercial use but am being punished as though i am using it commercially

Posted by TheAncient
Digon

Same issue here: Teamviewer times out after about 30 seconds. Have been using Teamviewer Free for years but this is new. Teamviewer support does not support free users (Message "Due to the high number of private inquiries, we can't provide email support to private users.")

Posted by sam20e
Digon

this is useless. teamviewer support is non-existent for free users.  they only care about their "paid" customers. 

Last time i was able to use my free license to connect to a laptop right next to me for hours. now its showing me as commercial use LOL. I have no idea teamviewer inbuilt an AI which can analyse and tell if its commercial or personal. 

I've already moved on, purchased another reasonable Remote desktop app. please dont waste your time with teamviewer. that's all i know to tell you guys

Posted by Pizza_T_Butt
Digon

Please enlighten us as to what was done to resolve this issue for you? We have all filled in the required form and still waiting for an actual reply (instead of an automated one).

Posted by bazbsg
Tetragon

I'm not sure if your message is directed at me or to everyone. The email I received made it sound like you are asking me, so I'll answer. I am also still waiting for an actual reply. It's been a week since I sent in the request. They said it could take more than 30 days.
Posted by RiverTam
Digon

Thank you for answering yes the question is for everyone sorry for the confusion 😊. Did everyone get a reply when they sent their form in? I didn’t receive an automatic reply so now I’m wondering if the form even went through. 

Posted by Pizza_T_Butt
Digon

To clear things up, this reply system works as good as our account do right now (AND THEY DON'T WORK AT ALL)

My previous message was a reply to Lucioborello who claimed their account was fixed within two days, so I was asking what was done to fix it.
Posted by carlosmrs
Digon

some problem with me

Posted by Muddypaw
Electron

Same here. I've been using Teamviewer for many months as a single/home user to occasionally check on my crypto miner rig. But today I started getting the message about my licence restricts the user time etc...and then locks me out for a short time, but then when i do get my access back it locks me out again after less than a couple of minutes...

What's more annoying is that I only own 1 monitor and it's a real pain to relocate it to my mining rig in the garage just to check that it's still running ok.......guess I have to buy another monitor and keyboard etc... thanks for that TeamViewer....very frustrating :(

Posted by MarekN
Henagon

I don't know, I submitted my ID in that form last week, and nothing has changed so far. Only iOS works. I feel like they're ingnoring the issue, the must see this forum right?

Posted by gigor15
Henagon

The same problem with using...

please share which application can I use instead of TeamViewer? from my Android to laptop.

Thahks

Posted by sam20e
Digon

I m using go to my pc.

Posted by gigor15
Henagon

Ok, thanks, will try to learn and use
Posted by bazbsg
Tetragon

That's why I wonder if this is intentional. [comment removed per Community Guidelines - #6 - Just the facts, please]

Posted by mattdud
Digon

Connection blocked after timeout seconds after logging in!

I get this warning seconds after logging in.  I have tried to reinstall but it keeps happening.  I am on the non-commercial licence.  Any ideas?true.jpg

Posted by Maksimka9519
Henagon

License!

Good afternoon, after some use I was blocked by a tim waver on suspicion that it is used in commerce is not so the time the vimper is used for personal purposes! how to correct?

Posted by TheAncient
Digon

@sam20e: I had the same problem (teamviewer set to "commercial") in the past. I submitted a "problem report" on a Sunday at 19:00 and had an answer when I checked on Monday morning: "Thank you very much for your message. I set your ID to private, non-commercial usage, because I believe you that you do only use TeamViewer for private use. So you are now able to use the free, non-commercial version again." I can't remember what facility I used to notify them. Right now I would try using the "I'm not happy" button in the "Feedback" section of Teamviewer.

Posted by sam20e
Digon

thank you @TheAncient

Posted by carlosmrs
Digon

Sam20e, gotomypc isn't paid ?

Posted by lichengxl
Electron

I have submitted the request almost 10 days and did not get any reply. The teamviewer did not work. I just used for my personal research study. It is an awful experience. Hope the support team can solve this kind of problem soon. 

Posted by drDubbelklick
Digon

Automatically disconnected after one minute

This is NOT a duplicate of the other thread named almost the same.

It appears that my ID [personal information removed by moderator] has wrongfully been associated as a business user. I use TeamViewer strictly for personal use, helping people close to me with their computers. I'm a software developer, so it's natural they turn to me when things start malfunctioning. Everything worked fine up until today.

I tried downgrading to v12 both on my end AND the client end, letting the client have the same software as I use, and the same phenomenon appeared. The client ID is [personal information removed by moderator].

This means that in my case, the problem is not related to version 13 at all. I have filed the case under the header TeamViewer 13 because there was no other suitable place for it, in my opinion. 

/Thomas J. Ekman
Posted by bazbsg
Tetragon

This may be of interest. I get this error on one of my PCs. I don't get it on the others, even though all my PCs are on the same account. I also get the error on the same PC when I log into my mom's account. If I use one of my other PCs, I can connect to this PC that gets the error. It stays connected and there is no timeout in less than one minute like if I connect in the opposite direction. So it's seems to be triggering this error based on the PC that is connecting, not the account or the PC that is being connected to.
Posted by sebi
Digon

Re: Automatically disconnected after one minute

Same issue for me and I'm recognized as a free user.... This is hapening since Friday

Posted by JL7
Henagon

Re: Automatically disconnected after one minute

I have the same problem since June 6th.

Posted by sebi
Digon

Same issue. Diconnected after 57 seconds, and I am registered as free/non commercial user.

Should be a bug I guess  which would need to be corrected ASAP.

Or if this is a manner to force users to pay a commercial version, I don't think it is a good idea to get every user angry...

Posted by andsim
Digon

same here, but question any one of you. using windows 10 pro?

Posted by sam20e
Digon

yes im using win 10 pro

Posted by sebi
Digon

No, I am using Windows 10 family. And same issue.

Posted by carlosmrs
Digon

I'm using windows 10 HOME

Posted by andsim
Digon

same we all got issues. not just me.. look like they r forcing everyone to buy their plan. OR bug in there system
Posted by hexing
Digon

Personal user

I am an individual user
IOS display business users
I occasionally use teamviewer to download files Can I change to a personal user? Thanks
My TeamViewer ID [personal information removed]
Thank you

Posted by hexing
Digon

The lifting of commercial restrictions

The lifting of commercial restrictions
Not commercially available
Connect your personal computer
My TeamViewer ID [personal information removed]
Thank you

Posted by TheAncient
Digon

@andsimYes, I'm using Win 10 Pro (1803 - Build 17134.81)

Posted by Steven1981
Photon

Account is free but session log out automatically saying business trial

my account is free and personal use but when i install in my laptop and login my account and access my home pc, session log out after few sec saying business trial. same account i login to my existing pc or to other pc, it doesnt not auto log out. I did install basic installation and personal use and at about teamviewer it shows FREE. any idea on how to resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Posted by hexing
Digon

Re: Account is free but session log out automatically saying business trial

My account is also free and personal use
A few seconds after the session is written off the Business Edition
What should I do
2 Replies
Posted by rs232
Henagon

Same here, for some reason Teamviewer thinks I'm using this for business? But thi is wrong as I'm using this for personal usage only!

Posted by wrmichael
Trigon

Posted by MSerrano
Electron

Re: TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially!

I do not know why you told me that the 7-day test has expired. I only use the team viewer in a domestic way, but I our new notebook i can`t used team viewer because you  thinks it should be the commercial versión, but it is not true. How can i go back? Thanks in advcane

Posted by wrmichael
Trigon

Posted by Zananok
Electron

I keep getting message about commercial use

All the computers I connect to are either mine, from my family or VMs in my computers.

All the activity with it is completely private (non-commercial). 

I work in an IT company and we do have a Teamviewer Licence for Teamviewer 10, though I myself never use it as I am not part of direct technical support as I work in software development.

Could someone please remove the messages about 'Commercial' warning from my account... Clicking "ok" is annoying enough.

Even my 'work computer', is my personal computer.

Posted by wrmichael
Trigon

@trekfan1 wrote:

I'm thinking to report TV team at authority for blackmail, understand?

Good luck with that.  

Posted by wrmichael
Trigon

Re: I keep getting message about commercial use

@Zananok wrote:

Could someone please remove the messages about 'Commercial' warning from my account... Clicking "ok" is annoying enough.

This is something you have to do yourself.  The links are provided.   You can google "team viewer suspected of commercial use" and the forms you need to complete can be found or you can scroll up.    

No one in the community forum can "do anything" but point you to those links or suggest you contact tech support.  

Good luck and those links do work.  I no longer have the "suspected of commercial use" warnings anymore and they know I use it just for hobby. 

Posted by piergiu10
Photon

Private use, not commercial - uso privato, non commerciale

Hi, I using your software from a long time, a few days ago I received a warning telling me that I use it commercially, thus blocking the session. I want to clarify that I do not use it for commercial purposes, I simply connect to my home pc while I'm away. Can you help me solve the problem?

Salve, utilizzo il vostro software da molto tempo, qualche giorno fa mi è comparso un avviso dicendomi che ne faccio un uso commerciale bloccandomi così la sessione. Ci tengo a precisare che non lo utilizzo per fini commercili, semplicemente mi collego al mio pc fisso di casa mentre sono via. Potete aiutarmi a risolvere il problema?

Grazie in anticipo

Posted by AlexisJane
Trigon

Re: TeamViewer showed me a message "Connection blocked after timeout. Your license limits the maximum session durat

Good morning all.

I had an email response to my “personal verification” request this morning.

My usage has now been set to private due to my logs indicating private use only. I presume my explanation came into play also.

They reiterated what is personal use and is business use. If the day ever comes that it is needed for business use I’ll happily purchase a licence.

Good luck everyone.
Posted by AlexisJane
Trigon

Good morning all.

I had an email response to my “personal verification” request this morning.

My usage has now been set to private due to my logs indicating private use only. I presume my explanation came into play also.

They reiterated what is personal use and is business use. If the day ever comes that it is needed for business use I’ll happily purchase a licence.

Good luck everyone.