Posted by NYCNative
Trigon

Re: Free license usage level restrictions and Commercial license

If they responded to those of us who filled out the form as fast as they deleted posts here that referenced their competition, there wouldn't be a problem.

Posted by Palekar
Digon

Re: You can't open a ticket, instead look at the first post i...

The commerical use software detection has bugs - it detects commerical use incorrectly, and response time to reset the license after filling in the correct form is really long.

When is teamviewer team going to fix this problem and reduce the number of false positive detections, and in the meantime reduce time for response for support calls?

This is the 2nd time I have filled in the right form, and have been waiting for a week with no response.

1st time I filled the right form, and i waited for nearly 15-20 days for the license to get reset.
Posted by jornin
Digon

Re: TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially!

Hey Esther,

I filled out the ticket. I explained that I use TeamViewer to log into my HTPC, my media server. Which are both in my home. The server only serves my media to the living room and bedroom. And I access my Mother-in-laws computer.

Even after waiting over two weeks for a response you still can't confirm that I'm not using it for commercial use. So how in the **** is me giving you my address and signature on a
"Declaration of private use" going to change anything?

link for that here for those that are curious
http://cdn01.teamviewer.com/teamviewer/pdf/TeamViewerDeclarationOfPrivateUse.pdf?utm_source=TV-newsl...

I'm a stay at home house husband. I don't have a job. I access 2 computers with TeamViewer. My living room computer and my Mother-in-laws. How am I possibly getting flagged for personal use?

Why do you need my address to "confirm" that I'm not breaking your rules?
Posted by FlintMercury
Digon

Dear TeamViewer User,

Thank you for your request regarding being unblocked from using the free version of TeamViewer. After reviewing the information provided to us, we were unable to confirm that the submitted ID is being used privately.

Requiring commercial users to purchase a license is also part of our effort to maintain the free version, and to therefore make help accessible to everyone. The free version is for people who are using it to help family and friends.

To continue using TeamViewer, there are two options for you to consider:

1) We encourage you to purchase a license that fits your needs: https://www.teamviewer.com/pricing

If you need help finding the perfect license, we will be happy to assist you personally:
+49 7161 60692 50

2) THIS FORM is a declaration of private use that needs to be printed, signed personally and sent back to us at the following email address form-service@teamviewer.com.

When you return this to us, we will review your response confirming your declaration of private use and use this to determine whether we can re-enable your use of TeamViewer.

For more information regarding the commercial use of the free version of TeamViewer, please refer to our community statement: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Why-do-I-see-Commercial-use-suspected-Commercial-...

If you are not sure whether you are using TeamViewer commercially,
please give us a call: +49 7161 60692 50 .

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Your TeamViewer Team
Posted by xbee2
Trigon

Got this email:

Dear TeamViewer User,

Thank you for your request regarding being unblocked from using the free version of TeamViewer. After reviewing the information provided to us, we were unable to confirm that the submitted ID is being used privately.

Requiring commercial users to purchase a license is also part of our effort to maintain the free version, and to therefore make help accessible to everyone. The free version is for people who are using it to help family and friends.

To continue using TeamViewer, there are two options for you to consider:

1) We encourage you to purchase a license that fits your needs: https://www.teamviewer.com/pricing

If you need help finding the perfect license, we will be happy to assist you personally:
+49 7161 60692 50

2) THIS FORM is a declaration of private use that needs to be printed, signed personally and sent back to us at the following email address form-service@teamviewer.com.

When you return this to us, we will review your response confirming your declaration of private use and use this to determine whether we can re-enable your use of TeamViewer.

Posted by xbee2
Trigon

We're suppose to provide private information now when we can't even speak to a person directly about this whether it's by phone, email, or ticket?

Absolutely ludacris.

Posted by xbee2
Trigon

Apparently this is how their algorithm is designed to work.

So all of us that are running personal/home/media servers that serve PERSONAL needs/use. Even though that NONE of these servers are running Corporate editions such as: Windows Server 2012, 2016, etc, and running Windows HOME or Pro - their algorithm will deem it as Commercial use.

I have a really bad after taste after listening to that clarification.

Ultimately, it’s an agree-to-disagree on how we preserve Personal vs Commercial use.

Sure, I could just use one of the active TeamViewer licenses from one of my I.T clients or sell another client on TeamViewer and use a spare.

But that goes against moral & principle points. Instead, I feel better to stop supporting TeamViewer entirely. Two way street.

Posted by jornin
Digon

I got that answer too. They also heavily implied to me that running Linux is something that gets you flagged too.

Posted by xbee2
Trigon

Good luck to anyone trying to convince TeamViewer of anything different.

They're advertising personal use as helping friends or family - that's literally what they're going by. Anything beyond "helping friends & family", is Commercial Use according to their algorithm.

EVEN THOUGH, it is 100% non-profit, and has nothing to do with our Corporate day jobs.

Posted by Spoogle
Digon

I'm getting a headache with this commercial licence warning as I'm using it only for personal use. It disconnects after just a couple of minutes.

I have now got to the point where TeamViewer have emailed me a link to sign a declaration form which I am happy to do BUT it has got me thinking about a point and therefore would appreciate it if someone can give me some clarification because I believe TeamViewer's website does not make it clear:

Can I use my PC at ‘work’ to access my PC at ‘home’ for 'personal' use? TeamViewer states that you can't use it in a commercial environment, but does that mean physically or simply for commercial use? If it means the latter, then I'm certainly 'not' using it in a commercial environment. If TeamViewer means physically, then I believe they should make it clearer, so they don't waste a user's time e.g. "You may 'not' use your PC at work to connect to your mother's PC or your own home PC for personal use”. That example would be clear 'if' that is the case. It clearly states it the other way around; connecting to your PC at work from your home PC. I myself would class that as commercial use.

Again, if you are not allowed to access non-commercial environments from your work PC then TeamViewer need to revise their statement for 'personal use'. I am using it for personal use but if the rule is only from a PC that is not 'physically' in a commercial environment then I won't sign the form, just be extremely annoyed with all the time I have invested in setting up my family’s' and friends' PCs.

I have already told TeamViewer that I have a ‘commercial’ licence on another account but I am not going to add the aforementioned PCs to it because they are ‘personal’ so why should I include them in my ‘commercial’ account? I gave them the details of my commercial account thinking that would make them realise that I’m not trying to avoid paying them, but incredibly they have replied to state they won’t unblock my free account!

Bizarrely too, using the free account, I don’t actually get any warning message accessing my home PC from my work PC, but I do if I access my PC upstairs or my mother’s laptop from my home PC!

Anyway, apologies for the rant, but a little bit of understanding from TeamViewer would be nice especially as I am a paying customer!

Posted by xbee2
Trigon

@Spoogle

I spoke to them about this. While it was never clear in terms of policy, it was clear on how their algorithm works.

In the eyes of their Algorithm - YES,  it's commercial use.
In the eyes of their Algorithm, it's also commercial use to connect to any machine on your personal home network that you're using as a "Server". May that be File, Media, or any other PERSONAL need.

Posted by BillBittel
Trigon

All I can tell you is that I do the same thing. I log in from work, as part of a Domain, from a fixed commerical IP address, to computers at my home, on an IP assigned by my local cable company / Internet provider. I sent in the logs with the form and explained this and was clearly told (~4 weeks later) that I was OK and that my account had been reset to Personal Use.

I started getting Commercial Use pop-ups and disconnects, and refusal to even try to connect, the SAME DAY I got the email notice that my account had been reset. So, I responded directly to the email AND filled out another ticket. I got another email (much faster) saying this was OK and my account had been reset to Personal Use. Since then, so far, it has been working. I still don't feel like I can trust that it won't start up again, and of course at the most inoppurtune moment. So I am running another solution along side TV, and will continue to do so until this stops and I am convinced it is going to stay stopped, or until it starts again, in which case I am deleting TV from every computer I use it on and moving on. Time will tell.

Posted by Glassdub
Pentagon

Resistance is futile, I guess I'm lucky ONE PC at work still works as its near impossible to use scaled on my notebook, but its very inconvenient to use that PC.
I have no hope that my ticket is going to resolve anything by Thanksgiving if ever.

Posted by OldSurferDude
Trigon

I've been using TV non-commercially for years and in strict accordance with their requirements.  Even stricter than yours as all of my devices on on the same non-commercial IP address, except for one that is at my other house and on a non-commercial IP address. 

This is my home, I'm a hobbiest.  Home theater, home automation, five computers, and three android devices.

I have been told to get a license or sign a "Declaration of private use", the latter which I did and sent back.

Can you be certain that this won't happen again? Absolutely not.  This is the third time I've been cut off of the many years.  

I would suggest that the TeamViewer accountant that has been tasked with weeding out violators use my IP to determine my address, Use google earth to confirm that it is residential, and do a google search of that address for any business, complaints, etc.  This is in no way illegal because I have given TV and various other providers the defacto right to do so.

Posted by xbee2
Trigon

This whole thing needs to be re-tiered & price to actually match consumer use.

Rather than Personal vs Commercial, $ 40+ per month.

It should be:
Personal - Free
Professional - $40 - 50 USD per year
Commercial - Commercial Prices

Posted by Glassdub
Pentagon

Ridiculous, adding another tier resolves nothing, just because someone uses TV at work for PERSONAL reasons doesn't make it commercial, plus many home users have had this same issue no where close to a pro network. 

Posted by Eire
Henagon

Commercial use suspected

I Keep getting the error commercial use suspected. I have raised this issue with Teamviewer support more than a week ago but have not received a reply. I do not usee Teamviewer for commercial use I only use it for my home computers and to troubleshoot issues for my family (not in the same country). 

Over a year ago in my previous position i was asked to assess if Teamviewer was functionally suitable for our organisation so connected to my work laptop to give it a test run. That is the only time and was/is not used for commercial reasons. 

Please support or anyone can you look into this and remove the restriction from my account as it is a real inconvienience for myself.

Thank you.

Regards,

Peter

Posted by Closed account
Not applicable

Seriously, seeing how people are being treated is really bad public relation for Team Viewer.
Previously, after my first month, I asked them if they offered Personal paid account for those who are more tech savy. They declined.
Lately, more and more of my Id  were being flagged as commercial, even though they weren't.
And TV were of no help at all. Filled online form for my main ID. Then filled them for every ID I used. Waited weeks. Nothing, then 1 email telling it was fixed, Lies. More email saying it's no longer valid.
Since that wasn't enough, now they are asking me to sign a declaration with all our personal info in it.
How is that supposed to help? Are they planning to bring me to court if I help my mom do her taxes during lunch break at work or off hours?
Tired of waiting, for results, I move to a 3rd party software. 16$ a year, just as I asked TV in the first time.
Only disapointements are that TV had better quality and I didn't had to disclose my login to my family when I wanted to help them. Only TV offered  free instant connection.
Putting those 2 items aside, I feel I'm bette treated by the competitor.

So looks for another solution. From all the 37 pages of mistreatment people have been having, it seem the only person entitled to the free version are the tech **bleep** who are looking for the any key.  If you are beyond that tech expertise, you're then a commercial user.

Posted by Palekar
Digon

in my case, I am not even connecting to any server. 

I am simply connecting remotely across the world betweeen Windows 10 desktops to help maintain my fathers PC so that we can use skype. 

But, teamviewer's detection algorithm is repeatedly detecting it as commerical use - this is the second time this has happened, and each time it takes many weeks to resolve. During this time, I cannot use skype to talk to my father because the remote pc has some problem or the other, and he is unable to fix it.

Posted by OzRob
Digon

OK, I have had enough of this and it is obvious that the free version is nothing more than an unreliable trial. I have now uninstalled TV from all my computers and will be using **Third Party Product** as 17 hours a month is more than enough for my personal use.

I'm outta here........

Highlighted
Posted by Palekar
Digon

Are there any other alternatives that I don't know about out?

**Third Party Product** looks good from feature list. I am blocked with Teamviewer anyway, and hence will install **Third Party Product** to try it out. 17hrs per month is more thanwhat I need.

4 Replies
Posted by Spoogle
Digon

I'm trying out **Third Party Product**.com and it looks very promising! They even have an Android app which is working well too. In many ways, **Third Party Product** seems much simpler as well. I'm trying the free version at the moment but they have  licences that start from $79 per year which seems reasonable.

The 'only' advantage TV has as far as I can see at the moment is their Android app; they have one specifically for Samsung phones which allows me to actually take control of the phone instead of prompting (in my case) my mum with a hand icon to tap on the screen.

Early days yet but so far so good!

Posted by marklein
Digon

I uninstalled TV and installed **Third Party Product** in a few minutes. It has all the same features - file transfer, multi-monitors, etc. I don't see anything lacking and so no reason to waste another minute on Teamviewer.

Posted by Spoogle
Digon

@marklein

They blocked the mention of my alternative but your suggestion looks more promising!

Very reasonable prices as well.

I'll be trying that later, thank you very much indeed!

Posted by Boxallw
Digon

Just not Linux. :-(

Posted by GYW
Trigon

I , too, have changed to this program, as suggested...and so far, it's quite good...and even affordable if you "want" to pay for it. I think TV just got too big for their pants...it's what usually happens...remember when you used to get the "works, word" program with the Windows OS and now you have to pay extra for it, or use something else? We seem to have this situation here. The thing is, if TV was really as smart as they think they are, they would develop some sort of paid version that is reasonable and just leave us alone...people hate to be called liars.
Posted by GYW
Trigon

Apparently, this "weeding out" has been coming on for some time.  After reading many of the postings in this thread, which reflect our similar situations, I have a feeling that there will be no reasonable "fix" for personal users.  I'm sure, at this point, they aren't even reading them any more.  So it's best to look around to find something else.  I was very surprised when I found a lot more remote access programs than when I first started with TV (which was right after **Third Party Product** got rid of their free service).  So I am seriously trying out a few...and taking into consideration that the majority of the people I assist in my family are truely at the stage of "how do I turn the computer on"...lol.  Initially, it made me angry too, but after all is said and done, the only thing it is forcing us to do is search for a better program and help build THAT company until they decide it's time to get rid of the free service.

Posted by TH3xR34P3R
Digon

Re: TeamViewer showed me a message "Connection blocked after timeout. Your license limits the maximum session durat

What the **bleep** is going on with this? I have V13 installed with a corporate licence installed on 2 machines, one I use for remote support for friends, family and clients the other is setup so that my step father can do his work from home for his clinic.. why are we all of a sudden getting this error?

Posted by xbee2
Trigon

Speaking to the TV person that I did, we're not being called "liars", she mentioned a lot of people that use TeamViewer in more of an advanced way that their algorithm will detect & flag as Commercial use.

She instead offered suggested solutions such as a discounted Business Plan. I heard her say as much as 50% off. Unfortunately, I still can't support that. Because:

1. I'd be enabling what's happening
2. I feel a personal use "Pro" version should cost no more than $50 USD a year.

It's Management & the Developers that control the algorithm. So no matter who we can speak with at TV, they have no such power to change it. Despite what's actually written as official Personal vs Commercial use policy.

Posted by jornin
Digon

she mentioned a lot of people that use TeamViewer in more of an advanced way that their algorithm will detect & flag as Commercial use.

That's such garbage. My highly technical use of TV is logging into my HTPC from my laptop instead of pulling the ottomon up to where the PC lives in the living room. "OMG COMMERCIAL USE DECTECTED - user reclassified part of his movie collection into folders labeled with the directors name!"

Posted by carloscastellan
Photon

TeamViewer cree que estoy usando el software comercialmente!

Después de muchos años de usar en forma personal y privada el TV, me apareció esta suspensión por"estar usándolo en forma comercial" lo cuál no es cierto.

Qué debo hacer para recuperar el programa en modo "free" ? 

Carlos Castellano

Posted by BillBittel
Trigon

Well did you maybe log into your HTPC from your laptop to jump past a COMMERCIAL, or maybe during a COMMERCIAL? Maybe that triggers COMMERCIAL USE!! :smileytongue:

Posted by Spoogle
Digon

For me, the point is, regardless of their algorithms, they make it clear on their website that they don't want people to pay for personal use and market themselves with a charitable and generous attitude, and so I spent time and effort putting their product on my friends' and family's devices only to be denied access.

When I ask them what's happening , they say they believe I'm using it for commercial use and I should pay for licence but to convince them otherwise I have to go through this lengthy process of trying to prove to them that I'm not using it for commercial use where they reply at their leisure.

We are at a crossroads, either they call me a liar because of their blasted algorithms or lift the ban. There is no trust or goodwill with them, and I really don't like their attitude and feel they are deceivers.

I feel conned out of my time and effort and would have much rather have paid a 'reasonable' price for a personal use licence either from them or someone else.

I now have the hassle and inconvenience of some how installing alternative software on everyones' devices.

Ironically I have a commercial licence for clients but don't see why I have put my personal ones on that account too because they are for PERSONAL USE!

Posted by xbee2
Trigon

The whole inconvenience of setting up a new remote solution on all family, friends, and personal remote devices is what's really bumming me out.

I've spent years getting people accustomed to teamviewer, and now I need to force a change. That's probably what TV's Management is banking on, that we'll pay for the easy way out.

But even accomplishing all that work, is still better than paying $40+ USD per month. And of course the best part would be not giving into basically what I would consider a hostage situation and a middle finger to its users.

Posted by Palekar
Digon

Teamviewer team just reset my license back to Free - my appreciation and thanks to the support team.

Thanks to many in the forum for your wonderful suggestions. I am planning to install two 3rd party alternatives suggested on this forum. The two are intended to be my backup incase Teamviewer licensing check again miscategorizes me as a commerical user and blocks my access. 

Since Teamviewer has worked before for a while and since I know it is difficult to deal with fraud in freemium models, I am still going to give one more try to teamviewer. If that bug in licensing code blocks me again, it is unfortunate, but my only option is to delete team viewer permanently. 

I hope the teamviewer engineering team prioritizes fixing the licensing check to be not overly agressive or atleast design a permanent licensing override so that the same customer does not get blocked many times for same issue. 

As we all know,  Freemium model companies that have been wildly sucessful have NOT frustrated a large section of their free customers - my best wishes to Teamviewer team to get this licensing issue under control.

Posted by GYW
Trigon

Good one!
Posted by aff13
Electron

I have to fully agree, unfortunately. Went through the exact same experience and reached the exact same conclusion: I'll never use TeamViewer again.

I wasted two weeks on the phone to "Customer Support" before checking these forums. What was really grating was their attitude - dismissive, condescending and outright misleading. In hindsight, it was obvious all along they never had any intention to fix the issue - but why not just say so? Do they really think stringing people along would ultimately prompt them to buy a license?? As I became more insistent, their responses became more inventive (they finally started taking my email down, checking the spelling, assuring me they'd be a follow-up "in the next couple of minutes" etc - none of which materialised, of course).

The sad part is, I for one would have been happy to pay something for a personal use licence, in the absence of other options. I had grown used to the TV software and would have been happy to stick with it. But clearly NOT at the price for a commercial use licence, which I don't need, and certainly NOT after this awful custimer support experience.

As it is, thanks to all you lovely folk on these forums I realised there are plenty of equivalent products out there that do the same, if not a better, job. **Third Party Product**

Bye-bye and farewell TeamViewer, and thanks for the memories. I hope the company folds after this gigantic mis-step; that's no way to treat fans of your product.

Posted by neXus2000
Digon

I'm also having the same problem. And this is not the first time. I already explained to support that I have few computers from my family and friends that from time to time I connect to help. They reseted it twice for now. But, recently it started to behave the same, even worse.
I mostly connect to my two home computers.

I've sent ticket, but no one responded. This is real stupidity.

Posted by GYW
Trigon

I am amazed at the ease of setting up this new **Third Party Product** and also the excellent customer support. Everything has been explained perfectly, and I will also terminate Team Viewer. It's just a shame that TV has chosen this route to discontinue the free part of it's software. I believe it will only make other smaller software companies jump at the chance to improve their own software, usage, and customer base. It's always been my policy in owning several businesses in the past that the customer is always right...unfortunately, today, that no longer exists in most companies. I still help those in need, especially my friends and family, and still do not charge for this service. I only hope that when I get to the point that I need help in life, there will be someone there for me, as well.

Posted by Spoogle
Digon

I'm trying alternative ones now but I'm a bit puzzled. It's probably me being thick but does anyone know of others where you can set up unattended access on devices but that device can't see others on the account unless you log into the account on that device like TV?

I used one alternative where I installed it on a device but it could see others so I clicked on the 'log out' option but it warned I would be disabling unattended access.

In other words, when I set up unattended access on my brother's device, I don't want him able to log into any other device. Like I said, it's probably me being thick! I'm trying **Third Party Product**' and '**Third Party Product**' so far. Thanks.

Posted by neXus2000
Digon

Tried Twitter and Facebook TW support, no one responded. This is such a serious **bleep** If they do not know how to create their monitoring algorythm, they should stop until they do make it properly.

Posted by chatiking
Henagon

Team viewer locks after 5 min mac-ios

I am facing problem with Team viewer New versions. Since few months back, I am using this software for soporting  my familiy  and friends (no commercial use) in a mac-ios (Sierra). However, I getting message that I will have 5 min only to remote connection and it disconnects in  less that 2 minutes.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanking in advance for your help.
Posted by GYW
Trigon

I am pretty sure you can do that with the one that starts with **Third Party Product**. I would suggest getting in touch with one of the techs right on the web page. There isa couple ways to go with the connection...George can explain it better/

Posted by Magtoto
Electron

Re: Free License Limitation

Simple answer team viewer became money hungry. Just find another app or program. Don't waste time searching for the issue. Theres other programs out there just google free remote desktop.
Posted by CWilliams1
Henagon

License is blocked

Been using Team Viewer for years. Suddenly, today, I cannot connect to my remote computers

Message comes up 'Either your license or your partner's license is blocked'

I setup a new team viewer account on a spare PC and cannot connect to that either. So, I assume the problem is with my PC/Team Viewer account but I do not have a clue what to do about it

Anyone got any ideas?

Posted by AlexisJane
Trigon

Re: TeamViewer showed me a message "Connection blocked after timeout. Your license limits the maximum session durat

Hi all. Here we meet again. 

I logged in today to do some school work after having barely used TV in recent times. To my surprise I again received the popup about commercial use. I was of the understanding that my account had been marked as private as advised by TV support.

Is the problem possibly due to the fact the program is running in the background even if I'm not using it? Thoughts?

Posted by OldSurferDude
Trigon

I use a service called No-IP. com for my dynamic domain name (ddns).  It is free for a month at a time, Every month I get a notice that my name is expiring soon and asks if I want to upgrade or continue on for another month.  This works for me.  My friend, though, found this a bother and pays the US$50 every two years. 

Lastpass is a free service and you can pay $12/yr if you need support and/or expanded services.  I pay for this and would pay more, because Lastpass is responsive and responsible.

Teamviewer would be wise to consider such a policies.  For example, bare bones (no file transfer, no messaging, no audio, no support) could be one level of service.

I would pay a fair price for Teamviewer, non-comercial users.  What would (annual expenses)/users per year be?  Instead of users possibly computers and a per computer per year charge?  (note: this is without profit and should)  In the latter case, I would probably be more judicious about my computers (I have five computers and three android devices)

I would gladly give TV 100% of my income derived from my TV use (US$0.00), particularly if TV pays 100% of my expenses related to my TV use ;)  OK, sometimes my friends have me stay on for dinner.  I could send TV part of my potatoes.  And I would gladly share withTV some congenial conversation.

It is sad that TV has such creative technical people, but such pathetically dull financial people.

Are you listening TeamViewer?  Not listening to customers, even non-paying customers, is the death of any business.

Posted by Rappalini
Digon

Why do I see 'Commercial use suspected' / 'Commercial use detected'

I only use Teamviewer to connect to my personal pc in my home from my work and to connect to the notebook of my wife. yet, Teamviewer tells me that they think that i'm charging myself and want to apply me charges on comecial use, that is stupid or simply a scam. I cant believe Teamviever is trying to cheat us, but it seems that they are trying to force personal users to buy a service that they promise that is free. I expect one apology form teamviewer and give me the free service for my personal use. 

Posted by AlexisJane
Trigon

A quick follow up to my last post. I have emailed TV support by replying to the email I receieved stating that my usage has been set to personal. We shall see what happens next. Definitely something strange going on if you ask me. 

@AlexisJane wrote:

Hi all. Here we meet again. 

I logged in today to do some school work after having barely used TV in recent times. To my surprise I again received the popup about commercial use. I was of the understanding that my account had been marked as private as advised by TV support.

Is the problem possibly due to the fact the program is running in the background even if I'm not using it? Thoughts?

Posted by AlexisJane
Trigon

Re: Why do I see 'Commercial use suspected' / 'Commercial use detected'

There's another post on this topic. An interesting read. It offers a solution of completing a "personal use verification" form. Although this solution has a few issues. a) it may take 30 days to get verified; b) even if verified personal you may still have issues.

Here's the link. It may answer some questions for you: Good luck!!  https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-General/TeamViewer-showed-me-a-message-quot-Connectio...