Teamviewer Business: Multiple Business subscriptions tied to one account

Hi,
i have a problem with managing my TeamViewer account. We have, as a company, one Teamviewer acount with 5 business subscriptions tied to it. That should permit us to add up to 15 devices and use 5 licenses at the time but i can only add up to 3 devices in my management console. The help and support doesn't work (phone and mail unresponsive, the form on the website tells us our license is invalid). Could you tell us how it should work and why we can't add more devices while having multiple business subscriptions? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Answer

Answers

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @CS_JAKUB 

Thank you for your post. 

A Business license is a single user license. In the following article, you will find all detailed information about the suggested usage of a Business license: Get started - For Business usage

It is not possible to manage 5 Business licenses with one account in one company profile. 

If you need to manage your license with one account, you should better choose a Corporate license instead. 

Every Business license has to be activated on one separate TeamViewer account. And with the licensed account, you have the possibility to log in on up to 3 devices. 

Hope this could help. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Have a great day and all the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• CS_JAKUB
    CS_JAKUB Posts: 3

Hi, thank you very much for your answer. We've been using Teamviewer for 6 years now and we've had always 5 licenses tied to our one account. Since TeamViewer 13 i understand we should have separate accounts. It would be all right, but all our licenses are tied to one account. So my point is: we have one account and 5 business subscriptions tied to it and since the interface in the management console enables us to add up to 3 devices, we experience problems. How can we create new accounts and "redistribute" our licenses? And what are users and how can we create new ones using management console?