Teamviewer QS Licensing

Hi all,

I work at a IT Department of a small german company.

Now a Service provider wants to work on via teamviewer on one of our clients to configure a server. The service Provider uses Teamviewer and has an active license. We do not use Teamviewer internally, therefore we don't have a license.

Now the Service Provider suggested, that we download teamviewer QS, so we can give him access to our client to work on it. Now I was questioning, if we need to buy a licence so tht we can let him access our client legally? Or ist it enough that he has an active licence? 

We don't want to use teamviewer illegally therefore I wanted to ensure that using Teamviewer QS as a customer of our service provider with an licence is legal.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Andre 

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator

Hi @Bongobob21

Thank you for your posting.

As TeamViewer connections only require the license from one side. As long as your service provider has a active TeamViewer license, you are fine to get connected. And TeamViewer QuickSupport is a recommended module to endusers (as you) for remote connections as it is a run only version of TeamViewer with fast and simple connetion setup. If you are interested in getting a TeamViewer license, feel free to check out our website or contact TeamViewer Sales Team for further discussion.

Hope the information will be helpful .

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • thank you for your reply.