Teamviewer Subscription

Hello,

I've used teamviewer for work and personal on the same computer.

My work account was used to support work collegues and my personal account to support friends and family. I only do this when I am home where I sometimes have to do both. At work I only use teamviewer for business. This became a problem since my home workstation is no longer able to use my personal account to support friends and family.

It's time to renew teamviewer agreement, however I am looking at different competitors to replace the paid account so that I can use my regular account to continue supporting friends and family.

Has the teamviewe policy changed? Last time I checked, teamviewer official response was that it was not possible to use a business account and a personal account on the same computer. I will be sad to leave teamvewer for business but I do not see any other choice.

Comments

• rickbecco
    rickbecco Posts: 1

Try to reinstall the client on the computers that you want to connect too.

Use the work only setting when do the install – (when it asks how you want to install work-personal of both just choose work only).

The down side is that they may have other people that help them using the free version & now they won’t be able to.