Teamviewer Unattended, sometimes locked Win10 screen, but no access to other accounts.

Hello,

I am using TV14 on Windows10 professional Pro systems.
TV14 is installed in "unattended mode"
I allways get the connection to the remote system.

And mostly I do see in the leftmost corner a series of permidtted users on this system.
I then can switch to anther user othe than the logged on and locked user.

But from time to time I bump into a logged on and locked session and I don't see the
permitted users at all oi the left corner side. Hence I cannot log on as another user.
The only way I found to overcome this problem is to logoff the currently logged on user
and reconnect with an new TV14 session.

NoUsersPresentedNoUsersPresentedAvailableUsersPresentedAvailableUsersPresented

How can this problem be avoided?
Thanks and kind regards,
Erik.

Comments

• ChevyNovaLN
    ChevyNovaLN Posts: 6 ✭✭

That sounds like something you would likely need to ask in a Microsoft forum.   Teamviewer doesn't affect what logon options you have on the screen, it's just presenting them to you.

I.e. I don't think it has anything to do with TeamViewer.  If you were in front of the machine you're connecting to instead of using TeamViewer, you would see the same thing.     You could always try pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL in person or sending CTRL+ALT+DEL via teamviewer and see if any other options come up

If I had to guess,  I would assume something on that PC is disabling the 'Fast User Switching' somehow at random.   I assume it's cleared up after a reboot?

Brian