Teamviewer can't reconnect

I had to be away for several minutes from my working pc and it got into sleep mode. The connection was interrupted and I was not able to reconnect again. There was a message: "connection not established authentication cancelled".

I went another day to the other computer and there was a pop up message saying "thank you for playing fair. blah blah", I guess this was the reason for not being able to reconnect.

How can I fix this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Oh, now I see! Thank you very much for the heads up! It was the first time so long I use TViewer that I had to check on my other pc so I was not aware of this limitation.

One thing that got me confused is that I did not see any "Commercial use suspected" message.
    Anyway, all good then.
  • Click the Remote Control tab. Ask your partner to start the TeamViewer full version or TeamViewer QuickSupport. Click the Remote control option button. Click the Connect to partner button. The TeamViewer Authentication dialog box will open. Enter the password of the remote computer. Click Log On krogerfeedback. [Removed the URL link by a moderator]