Teamviewer ignores proxy settings

Options

Hello community!

I have a problem, we are trying to configure a rule to control the connections of TeamViewer within our company, the idea is to know when the connection was made and in which PC? ..

The problem that we present is that to carry out this test we are using a test proxy, which we have manually configured in a TeamViewer installed on a test pc, but when tracking the connection of the Team with WireShark we noticed that the TeamViewer does not connect to through the proxy that we have manually specified, but it is going through another proxy that we have in the production environment .. can anyone tell me what that is? the test pc is manually configured to use the "test proxy" and the TeamViewer configuration is also like this.

conf proxy en team.jpgConfiguracion pc.pngwireshare.png

Best Answer

Answers

• gabriel025
    Options

Hello Julia! Thank you very much for your answer ..

Initially install the registration key but the TeamViewer still did not take the configuration .. Then I uninstalled it and reapplied the registration key and it worked well for the moment .. I hope the configuration is maintained, for the doubts I will leave the post open for two more days, to continue testing and make sure that if it goes well permanently.

Again, thank you very much

Regards ;)

• CLFG
    CLFG Posts: 1
    Options

Hello,

have the same problem with TeamViewer 14 final. Registry patch, 'ICMP deny' not working for me. Any suggestions?

Thanks

• DanDK
    DanDK Posts: 1
    Options

That download file isn't available anymore.

Please list in plain text the content of the .reg file.

Thanks.