Teamviewer locks up after remote login

Teamviewer locks up after I remote to computer and login, logout. I have to reboot the remote computer before I can remote in again. This is on a Lenovo Laptop running the latest version of Windows 10.

Comments

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello grahamn0314,

I have a question that could solve you're problem. Do you use teamviewer 10? Becouse is you do then the problem is in the creator's update from windows 10. The teamviewer is not capable with the "new" creator's update for windows 10 and they are not gonna give an update for this. The only way then to solve you're issue is that you need to upgrade to teamviewer 12.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for using teamviewer!

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • Using latest version of Version 12.

Thanks,

Graham

• wolti
    wolti Posts: 1

I have the same Problem with a Lenovo Notebook and Windows 10!

What can we do?

• Cinu
    Cinu Posts: 6

I have seen similair thing with 2 other remote control software suits (we dont use TV at work), computer locked out instantly on connection.

Resolution was to restart the computer, as in these cases the PC's were online for days. Even though the users were shutting down, with Windows 10 fast tstart-up PC does not shutdown fully.

This was resolved by updating the PC to Creators update.

Check if updating Windows 10 to version 1703 will help.