Teamviewer on MAC constantly hanging/freezing

danteafk
danteafk Posts: 3 ✭✭

Mojave 10.14.5 - MBP 2016 touch retina.

Teamviewer connection to a remote windows machine keeps constantly hanging/lagging/freezing.

If I use windows or my phone to connect to that machine, no issues at all.

Is this a known issue with the Teamviewer version for MACs?

Comments

• Busser
    Busser Posts: 3 ✭✭

Its the same problem on Windows computer.

Only thing to do when it happes is to reconnect and if you are lucky you can work for some time without any problem, if not then when you reconnect , the problem comes back right after

Not tested from my phone.

• Vmax28
    Vmax28 Posts: 14 ✭✭

Exactly the same problem when I connect with TeamViewer from one Mac to another Mac, both running Big Sur 11.2.3 and and TeamViewer 15.15.5. It works a few minutes, then it freezes. Closing the connection and reconnect and it will work for a few minutes again. It used to work flawless for years, but suddenly this problem showed up a few weeks ago.

Removing and reinstalling TeamViewer on the remote Mac doesn't fix it. Hope someone can help.

• ropinheiro
    ropinheiro Posts: 4 ✭✭

Same here. I am in a Windows machine, and accessing a remote Mac with BigSur with a paid TeamViewer account.

It works for a random amount of time (a bunch of minutes, but sometimes ~15 to 30 min is reached).

And then it freezes, and I have to close the TeamViewer connection and open a new one.