Teamviewer support page not working!

Teamviewer suppor page is not working. Can't login, can't reset password. Called the support but they do not know what is wrong. They told my to try tomorrow. Maybe I should try next week?

I use this url: https://support.teamviewer.com/pl/support/login

I get: email address and password do not match
and:

One or more of the expected parameters name, email, and hash are missing.

When I try to post to this forum I get error:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes.

Teamviwer team could you please fix it? There is some general **bleep** of your services!

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I was unable to replicate any issue using the link in your post - I was able to log in with no errors or alerts.

Are your credentials accepted in the TeamViewer application? If so, please try logging in to the Management Console - once logged in, click your profile in the upper right corner and select Get Help - this should bring you into the portal.

Should the issue persist past that, we can create a ticket for you so the issue may be escalated, as this would indicate an account-based issue.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• trix2000
    trix2000 Posts: 3

Hi Josh,

Thx for a quick response. I've tried thorugh the Management Console and it didn't work either.
    I get this error: One or more of the expected parameters name, email, and hash are missing

> we can create a ticket for you so the issue may be escalated
    Yes, please. How can I pass you my account details (serial number or last invoice number)?

Regards
    T

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification. 

Please send me a PM with the email associated with the TeamViewer account.

Thanks in advance.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• I followed the instructions but still cannot enter my email address when creating the ticket.  The field remains greyed out.