To team or... not to team?

AlexandrRU
AlexandrRU Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

Dear teamviever's team ! I am a teamviewer 13 business license user. Recently, my licensed "Tim" is becoming less suitable. One gets the feeling of money thrown away. Let me explain why. You force users of free versions to be updated, more and more people are forced to put the 14 version, which means, I lose the ability to connect to their jobs and help them. Thus you force me to subscribe to your version 14. But I don't want! Me suits 13 version of! (Arranged.) I paid enough money for it. I do not need additional bells and whistles from the new version-antivirus, etc.! Me need to, to has worked (normally) the, that there is! Now I observe the following picture: users go to alternative products. So, there is no sense for me to stay on teamviewer. You're cutting down the branch you're sitting on, gentlemen! Maybe you should reconsider your pricing and licensing policy!

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,591 Moderator

Hi @AlexandrRU,

Thank you for your post and we are sorry to hear your negative experience with TeamViewer.

There are a few possible solutions I would reconmend:

1. advise your clients, friends and any other remote side to use TeamViewer QuickSupport, whereas TeamViewer QuickSupport is a non installed version of TeamViewer which accepts incoming connections only. You may create your customised QuickSupport from TeamViewer management console under Design and Deploy, and it is a matched version to your TeamViewer
    2. consider TeamViewer Host for a connection substitute on remote side as well. It is a install version of TeamViewer, which is for incoming connections and applying policies. You may create your customised Host from TeamViewer management console under Design and Deploy, and it is a matched version to your TeamViewer for connections
    3. suggest the remote side to use TeamViewer 13, as long as you have licensed account signin for connections, you are able to connect.
    4. if you would like to have a further discussion about TeamViewer connections and TeamViewer versions, feel free to contact TeamViewer Support Team.

I really hope the above suggestions would be helpful, if they do not, please let me know.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员