Announcements

Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and do you need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Transmit microphone sound from client to host

Hi,
I want to use Teamviewer from my Win10 laptop to connect to my Win10workstation at home and use Teamspeak.

When I open Teamspeak on the host I get audio and can hear other people. But the host wont register the sound i transmitt from my laptop.

Is there any setting or solution for this?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Heptagon

Re: Transmit microphone sound from client to host

Yes there is, under Options > Audio Conferenceing. The one you want to check is the yellow aarow below. If you have selected the correct input you will get a bouncing green bar at the one the green aarow is pointing at.

tv Audio Conf.png

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Transmit microphone sound from client to host

Hi, I have the same problem.

I have a PC always connected to a IP Phone platform. When I connect from other PC through teamviewer and I call to an IP Phone, I can´t hear anything and the telephone the same.

Microphone is activated but doesn´t work.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Posted by
Henagon

Using microphone from computer A on B

I am connected to comuter B using computer A. Now if I get a skype call on computer B. I accepted the call using computer A remotely. I am talking into the computer A's microphone. But the actual call is on computer B. Will computer B transport my audio/microphone to the skype caller?