Unable to activate monthly subscription license

I have been using a free version of team viewer for a while. On 19th May 2018 at the time of  closing a remote session I was prompted with an offer for a monthly subscription option at INR 215 per month. I promptly clicked on the link and purchase the lincense online. I got a confirmation email with a link to activate my team viewr. The link took me to a page to enter my team view ID. I received a second mail with a link to finally activate my licence. However on clicking the link  i see a message ''Token is invalid". Could anybody here help me on how to activate my monthly subscription license. 

Best Answer

Answers

• KVijay
    KVijay Posts: 3

Thank you Yuri. Will contact them today.

• FilipV
    FilipV Posts: 1

Hello KVijay,

for activating this kind of product it is enough to follow the activation link from confimation email and enter you device IDs. Ther rest of the process may OR may not be relevant for you based on which device, OS you have and what is your TV account situation. Nevertheless, the product is activated and ready for your use already with entering the device id on activation page. So, no worries about the follow-up process (and possible hick-ups there), your product usage will not be endangered. 

• KVijay
    KVijay Posts: 3

Thank you Filip. The call centre in India did help me get the product activated. The link received in the mail had not worked though. 

Regards