Posted by mtsted
Photon

Unable to cancel subscription

There is no where in your portal to cancel membership, and your support line goes to an ad for a cruise line ATM, I disabled the rebill in paypal, and am now recieving harassing emails.  Been trying to cancel on and off for months now.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Unable to cancel subscription

Hello @mtsted

Thank you for your post.

Please PM me the number you are calling where you hear an ad for a cruise. I have verified our lines are operational at this moment.

Regarding your cancellation, please also PM your invoice and contact info so we may have a representative reach out to you.

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hello @mtsted

Thank you for your post.

Please PM me the number you are calling where you hear an ad for a cruise. I have verified our lines are operational at this moment.

Regarding your cancellation, please also PM your invoice and contact info so we may have a representative reach out to you.

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

Posted by renecito10
Photon

me neither, usually when a bill of over $2,000 is going to renew you get a reminder about it before kicking in,

there is nowhere to cancel the account, calling is a no.

I had to cancel my paypal and credit card so they dont auto renew.

Senior Moderator

Hello @renecito10 

Thank you for your post.

Regarding cancellation, you can reach out to our licensing team directly via the phone so we may further assist.

Should you be unable to call, you can also submit a ticket directly using your licensed TeamViewer account.

Should there still be any issue reaching us, feel free to message a moderator on here and we can have a representative reach out to you directly.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

Posted by tradegde
Photon

I also had a forced renewal. In my case Teamviewer hid the automatic renewal at the bottom of the original invoice so I didn't know. They didn't put it in the original e-mail and there was no reminder notice. As a result I got stuck with another years subscrition that Teamviewer forced on me, even though I no longer use the product.

Even when I am in contact with support and I have asked five times they have still not confirmed that it has been cancelled.

Posted by CGJR
Henagon

This is intentional. They want you to struggle to cancle. This is a very untrustworth company.

Posted by CGJR
Henagon

What was the resolution. I am going to contact my credit card company today to discuss since they will not let me cancle  because i contacted them 20 days prior not 28 days prior.

Highlighted
Posted by unhappycustomer
Electron

Hi

I have had this issue also. There was no reminder or notification that our supscription was renewing - I purchased for 12 month only to get us through until we got a new computer. I haven't used the software in what would now be the new billing cycle. I tried to find an email or a phone number to talk to someone and there was no way for me to get in touch with someone regarding my account. Our credit card expired and I didn't update it, now I am getting what looks like suspecious correspondance  with horrible english from germany demanding the money and have applied all of these extra charges for I dont know what. When I tried to call and verify the message service was in german (which I dont speak) so I have no idea what is going on. This is an absolute joke. DO NOT BUY TEAM VIEWER!

Posted by jessc
Digon

I have tried so many times to get in touch with a manager from TeamViewer. I have the business subscription from a previous job and as I no longer work there I did not realize it would auto renew to my account. I was a PA and don't know why they would come after me for this. If they want me to take rent money to pay for this subscription that has not been in use since earlier this year, it shows how corrupt this company really is. As the production has ended I have no way of reaching out to them, yet the people I have talked to at TeamViewer are not listening. I did not receive any warning. They did not remind me 6 weeks prior as it has said in several threads regarding this. Has anyone found a way to resolve this?