Unable to contact support in any way

Options

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am unable to contact support through phone and through the website:

1. Phone says all are busy, contact later.

2. Through the website: it says all our licenses are invalid (while we are using them and are paying for them).

So my last resort was this forum.. what to do to get support on the website working?

(my original support question is solved)

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @FrankNS,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry that you didn't get support whenever you wanted.

We are constantly trying to answer every request via phone and our ticket system.

We are glad that your support question is resolved and we will make sure that next time, you will reach us more easily.

Always feel free to visit our TeamViewer Community as you just did. Thousands of questions are answered every day by users and staff members: TeamViewer Community

Also, you can visit our Knowledge Base for technical documentation: TeamViewer Knowledge Base

We wish you a good day and apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• FrankNS
    FrankNS Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks for your answer, but how can the ticketcreation problem be resolved?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @FrankNS,

Thank you for your message.

In order to get through our ticket creation, make sure to enter the license key of your latest invoice and enter the e-mail that has been used to order the licence.

This will prevent any kind of bug.

If this does not work, you will have to call via phone and discuss this with our support team.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• FrankNS
    FrankNS Posts: 3
    Options

So the linces key I must use nowadays is the code on the invoice below 'TeamViewer Premium Yearly Subscription'?

If I do that, the support website says 'Bij de verwerking van uw gegevens is een fout opgetreden. Probeer het later opnieuw.' Which is in English: 'Something went wrong processing your data. Try again later.'