Announcements

Shape the future of the TeamViewer product with our Product Team. Click here to join!

Posted by kennethx
Henagon

Unable to relogin

Hi.

I have searched the forums, but I can't seem to find a similar case.

When I first log in to teamviewer everything is fine, I can see my remote computers and connect, account working fine.

But after some time, Teamviewer application logs me out, even though I checked "Keep me signed in" checkbox in the application. The password is cleared out, and if I try to re-login by entering the same passord as before, nothing seems to happen, I can hit the "Sign in" button or hit enter after typing in the password, and nothing happens, no error message, and not getting signed in.

As a workaround I found that if I EXIT the application, thus restarting it, I can sign in again, once, and after some time I get logged out and the story repeats.

Any ideas?

PS. Teamviewer 13

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: Unable to relogin

Hi all,

first of all - sorry for my late reply but I was on vacation ;)

Today we published the preview for TeamViewer 14 - can you please test if the issue still persists in this version?

Cheers,

Julia
Senior Support Engineer - 2nd level Support
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Posted by beringer
Digon

I encounter exact the same problem since a few days.

Only exiting the application and restarting is the "work around" to make the password login work again.

Posted by beringer
Digon

It happens when I kill my Remote Desktop connection on the computer which is running TeamViewer. When i relogin on RDP (even seconds after disconnecting) the login from TeamViewer is disconnected and am unable to relogin without restarting the TeamViewer application.

Highlighted
TeamViewer Staff

Hi, Thanks to both of you for letting us know! 

I really appreciate it!

We were able to reproduce the behavior (special thanks to beringer for the explanation).

I forwarded it to our development and they will have a look at this. I will inform you when I have more information.

Cheers,

Julia
10 Replies
Posted by kennethx
Henagon

I'm using RDP to the computer with the TeamView issue as well.

Posted by jfrene
Electron

We have also been suffering from this issue every time we disconnect and reconnect to the machine running TeamViewer using Remote Desktop Connection.

I have been able to compare different versions and the issue was not present in v13.2.5287 (released 2018-07-23) but appears in v13.2.14327 (released 2018-08-13).

Posted by beringer
Digon

The new update, 13.2.26558, did not fix the issue.

Posted by ChrisEngelhard
Henagon

nothing works not even the work around. i cant enter mine login in the pc software after update. same version as mention above
Posted by beringer
Digon

@Julia is there a link (genuine TeamViewer link preferred) where I can download v13.2.5287?

I might consider downgrading rather than using the work around which is so annoying :/

Posted by Iain_wels
Tetragon

Hello beringer,

Downgrading is never preferred but because of this issue, I think its a better option to download and use a previous option of Teamviewer.
Here is a link for downloading older versions of Teamviewer.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/previous-versions/

I hope this helps for now,

Thank you for using Teamviewer.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
Iain Wels,
ICT-Support
If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
Posted by beringer
Digon

Hi Iain,

Thanks for your swift reply. But that link only shows v12.* versions, I'd rather stay in the v13.* ball park.

Regards,

Marcel

Posted by Iain_wels
Tetragon

Hello beringer,

I have been looking for a previous patch download on the Teamviewer website, but I can't find any. My excuses and I hope a staff member gives you a link.

Thank you for using Teamviewer.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
Iain Wels,
ICT-Support
If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
Posted by beringer
Digon

@Julia please do share the download link with us? It's getting really annoying :(

TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Hi all,

first of all - sorry for my late reply but I was on vacation ;)

Today we published the preview for TeamViewer 14 - can you please test if the issue still persists in this version?

Cheers,

Julia

View solution in original post

Posted by beringer
Digon

Hi Julia,

It seems to be working! Great job :)

Thanks!