(Urgent)How to contact the sales department through e-mail?

I have some urgent issues concerning a recent invoice from our TeamViewer Corporate contract. I've been trying to contact someone from TeamViewer for a while now, but without succes.  

Who can I contact about this, and what e-mail should I use for this?

I ask for e-mail contact because of documentation purposes. The e-mail address I got from our softwaresupplier (support@teamviewer.com) as well as sales@teamviewer.com returned my messages.

Please contact me a.s.a.p. this is very urgent!

Thank you in advance.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @L-Meertens

Thank you for your message. ?

In your case, you will need to get in touch with our customer support.
    You can open a ticket with this link: Contact our Support now!

I hope this was fast enough...?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• L-Meertens
    L-Meertens Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi @JeanK ,

Thank you for the response. I've come across that same link before, however it sends me straight to an inlog page, and when I log in it redirects me to the community. Where, as you can guess I can't submit a ticket to support.

This is why I decided to post my message here.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @L-Meertens

I see...?
    Could you please send me via private message your invoice number? ?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Ford1
    Ford1 Posts: 11 ✭✭

The help desk is closed I cannot even login to my account. Its also locked me out of being able to post a message in the community so I have had to reply to this one. I have raised two tickets and emailed the support, none of which have been responded to. I can log into the account through the website but I have had to keep adding it as a trusted device. I keep getting a limit reached error even though I paid for the business edition. I only have four remote pcs active. Too bad that the original computer I activated it on breaks because I cannot use teamviewer on any other machine! While I can login through the internet and see the remote computers I cannot connect to them, when I click connect the circle just keeps going round and round.

• wilshuse
    wilshuse Posts: 1

Hello I am having same exact issue, cn someone contact me as we need to take off our sales tax as well as we are tax exempt

• lkelly
    lkelly Posts: 1

I am also having an issue with sales tax being assessed on our invoice. We are tax exempt. I need a contact to submit our certificates to, and a correncted invoice ASAP.

• dogsoldier1
    dogsoldier1 Posts: 4 ✭✭

issue with sales tax being assessed on our invoice. We are tax exempt. I need a contact to submit our certificates to, and a correncted invoice ASAP.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @dogsoldier1,

I believe TeamViewer Support Team would be able to assist with invoice change.

Have you tried to use TeamViewer Support Portal? You may log in with your licensed account then raise a support ticket.

Hope it would help you out!

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员