User Account Problems

pank_ua
pank_ua Posts: 2 ✭✭

Good day!
I have created a user, but he is not notified by mail. I deleted the user, but I received the answer that the user must delete his account himself, and he does not receive notifications by mail. I wanted to create a new account, but I was told that the user's mailbox already exists, but it is not. User mailbox [The personal use has been removed as per the community guidelines.]

Best Answer

Answers

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @pank_ua ,

Thank you for your post.

In order to understand your situation, could you provide more details.

• Have you tried to add the user in the company profile on Management Console?
    • When you clicked "Add user" on the company profile, did you get a error message that the account has been already exist?
      If so, please click add existing user and follow the steps.

I am sorry if I misunderstand your situation. It would be great if you could provide more information.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @pank_ua ,

Thank you for your reply and providing more information.

If you have not received the email from TeamViewer after clicking "Forgot password", our support team needs to follow up with you individually.

- Before contacting our support team -

The email might go to the spam folder sometimes, so please also check the folder and make sure that you unblock the TeamViewer from the setting and any security software if you have.

- The reason why I recommend to reset the password -

If the user forgot the password and can't sign in to the account, there is no other ways to delete the account. Just for your information, this is the way to delete the account.
    So the easier way is resetting the password so that you can add the user into the company profile as I mentioned earlier.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, but please contact our support team. They are happy to assist you.

All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator