View Only mode

Hi All,

Is there any way that I can connect to a computer in a "view mode" only? Like, I connect to the computer, but without the power of moving the user's pointer at the first time, and then TV let me switch to the "normal mode". It will help us to connect without interfering in what the user is currently doing by moving the pointer on the screen.

Also, is there any way to do not show up the alert that we are connecting? Or any small notification? Some of my users accidentally close the right window, and I have to reconnect. 

I don't mind alerting the user that I am connected, but just stop having to reconnect or accidentally move their mouse as they may be copying a folder.

Thank you,

Comments

• KNiece
    KNiece Posts: 1

Feature request has been made.  There is a "Disable remote input" checkbox under "Actions", but it would be great to have a "Disable local input" which would prevent mouse and keyboard interaction with the remote user.

• I would actually need the option that an admin user can do remote input, while other users can only see what is happening.