What is with version 12

1.  I am getting very tired of the **bleep** I AM NOT A ROBOT thing everytime I need to login.  I shouldn't have to click on 10 different picture everytime I need to login.

2.  Why am I getting this **bleep** message all the time?-------We could not verify if your account has been used on this browser before. To sign in on this browser you need to add it to your trusted devices. Please check your inbox for the mail we sent you and follow the provided link.-------

3.  Is there a manual for this application?  I had an older version that was working just fine until I replaced my laptop and primary PC at home.  I don't have time to spend 1/2 day trying to figure things out when you people keep changing how the application functions.  I used to just add my computers and setup a password.  Note what the device ID was, enter my password and I was connected.  Now when you shutoff the primary computer you want to access, restart it the next day and  it changes the password everytime to something new.  Your program says to check the password on the remote device and enter it on the computer your on.  Well unless I'm standing there next to it I won't know what new password is.  I'm using 300-3000 miles away from the computer I'm going to access.

If you're wondering about my qualifications I've had 30 years in the computer industry.  It appears that Teamviewer is going the way of the mindless people at Apple and Microsoft.  Let the users be our beta testers and let them figure out how to use the product.  At least Apple and Microsoft take your phone calls.  Thanks for wasting 4 hours of my time today to install and look for answers.  Which I still don't have.

Best Answer

Answers

• dlmtahoe
    dlmtahoe Posts: 4
  • dlmtahoe
    dlmtahoe Posts: 4

What is with this company. 

1.  I can't stand the **bleep** I AM NOT A ROBOT thing everytime I need to login

2.  Why am I getting this **bleep** message all the time?-------We could not verify if your account has been used on this browser before. To sign in on this browser you need to add it to your trusted devices. Please check your inbox for the mail we sent you and follow the provided link.-------

3.  Is there a manual for this application?  I had an older version that was working just fine until I replaced my laptop and primary PC at home.  I don't have time to spend 1/2 day trying to figure things out when you people keep changing how the application functions.  I used to just add my computers and setup a password.  Just note what the device ID was and it was forever.  Now you shutoff the primary computer you want access remotely from the road and it changes the password everytime to something new.  You programs says to check the password on the remote device and enter.  Well that's pretty hard to do when you're 3000 miles away.

If you're wondering about my qualifications I've had 30 years in the computer industry.  It appears that Teamviewer is going the way of the mindless people at Apple and Microsoft.  Let the users be our beta testers and let them figure out how to use the product.  At least Apple and Microsoft take your phone calls.