Which license to chooce

Hi, 

my company need to work "home office", but need to access their computers in office. 
Example - 
A Home > A Office
B Home > B Office 
. . . 
X Home > X Office
There are 15 persons
+ optional System administrator to access all PCs (total 30-35)
Can you give me some advice wich license i need to do that. 

Thank You.

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    edited December 2020

Hello @Yordanov

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

• If you will connect from max. 3 devices to an unlimited number of devices, you will need the Business license.

• If you will connect from more than 3 devices to an unlimited number of devices, you will need the Premium license.

• If two people will connect simultaneously from more than 3 devices each to an unlimited number of devices, you will need the Premium license with an add-on channel.

• If more than 3 people (max. 12) will connect simultaneously from more than 3 devices to an unlimited number of devices, you will need the Corporate license with X add-on channels (X = total number of people who need to connect simultaneously - 3).

• If more than 12 people will connect simultaneously from more than 3 devices to an unlimited number of devices, you will need the Tensor license.

You will find additional information regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here: What TeamViewer license do I need? 

For individual assistance regarding which license fits the best to your needs, please reach out to our sales team: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/sales-inquiry/ 

I hope this could help. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager