Why do I see 'Commercial use suspected' / 'Commercial use detected'

I have a commerical account. I keep on getting kicked out then asked to sign in, then verify trusted device again. Same PC and same IP address. 

This is really annoying especially when I paid for use. 

Why am I being removed from my commercial account?

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Dear @DSTVASIA,

Thank you for your post. 

Please make sure, that you sign in with the licensed TeamViewer account in the locally installed TeamViewer software. 

If you sign in to the Management Console, the Trusted Device is cookie-based. So when you delete your cookies, the Trusted Device falls due once again. 

If you sign in in the local software, please try to confirm the Trusted Device as "device" and not with the IP address. 

Please contact us again, if there are any further questions. 

All the best, 
    Natascha 

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Point is I have not logged out or cleared my cookies cache.

I just get booted out and have to sign in and do the trusted device again.  

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @DSTVASIA,

Thank you for your answer. 

Within the following Knowledge Base article, you will find a detailed description of What is “Trusted Devices” for your TeamViewer account?

To somehow "deactivate" Trusted Device, the Two-Factor-Authentication is recommended. All detailed information regarding Two-Factor-Authentication, you will find hereAfter the activation, you just need to enter the Security Code that is displayed. No Trusted Device is needed anymore. 

I hope, this could help and you can think about using the TFA to avoid the Trusted Device Smiley Happy 

For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. 

Best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community