Windows UAC locks me out, even when using Windows authentication

I'm trying to change the Windows Firewall settings of one of the users in my domain. I'm using the windows authentication option when establishing a TeamViewer session, and I'm entering my domain username and password. I'm able to remote desktop this way. This solution is repeatedly listed as the number one solution to the UAC locking me out. I've searched this problem on multiple discussions. However, every time I try establishing a TV session this way, I get locked out when the UAC pops up, even though I'm authenticating through windows when I connect. Please help.

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @SmokinIndo 

Have you followed this way to set up the remote computer?

Please pay attention in every detail of this post as it is crucial and please start again at the begin the whole process to be sure everything went as it should be.

Please update with the results when complete it.

Best regards

• I've followed all those steps. Still no luck accessing the UAC. The only issue that I can think of is that the end user is going with the one-time only run. Is this the same as the quick support module? The user is unable to fully install the application because they do not have admin rights.

I am also using the free version. Do I have to be a licensed subsriber to access the UAC?