Wrong Password Issue

Hi,

I've got a problem when trying to connect a distant computer. I connected 3 times last two days, but today I've got a "wrong password" message, and can't connect to my distant device.

The problem is that I can't physically acces to my distant device, and I need to connect to this device for file transfer. Is there any possibility to have this access with new password or whatever ?

Thanks, and take care

Nicolascc

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Sguibrewl,

Thank you for your message. ?

Fortunately, it is not possible to bypass the passwords. It would be a huge security vulnerabilitiy.

You need to make sure that you set up a password for unattended access on the other side of the connection.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: All about passwords 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• DanOrbis
    DanOrbis Posts: 1

@JeanK wrote:

Hello @Sguibrewl,

Thank you for your message. ?

Fortunately, it is not possible to bypass the passwords. It would be a huge security vulnerabilitiy.

You need to make sure that you set up a password for unattended access on the other side of the connection.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: All about passwords 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Best,

Jean

Bonjour, Jean. 

I have the same problem, however, it really is a failure of not showing the screen I was looking at last night on the following morning.  Why does TV "log out" but claim that it is still "connected." and askes me do I want to make another connection?  Why, given that I can't get to the computer myself to see what its new password is, is a new password generated daily?  How can I stop that?  The point of buying this SW is to remotely access something I can't go to.