access without internet

Hello  and  merry  xmas.Ι  am  a  new  user  of  team  viewer  for  android.I  have  learn  hot  use  it  for  remote  access  to  my  laptop  when  i  am home via  home  network(wifi).

1)I  wonder  if  i  can  access  without  ny  internet  connection.I  want  to  have  the  control  of  my  pc  when  i  am  everywhere  without  necessary  to  have  access  to  any  internet  connection  ,wifi  spot  et.c.Every  one  told  me  that  is  not  possible.But when  i  would  ask  a  support  from  microsoft  or  other  companies  for  some  issues,  their  technicals connected  to  my  pc  from  the  other  side  of  the  word!!.How  they  do  that?

2)Is  the  vpn  connetcion  for  connection  without  internet?

3)Can  i  use  team  viewer  with  mobile  data?

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Vasilis,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, you need internet to use TeamViewer if you are connecting to a computer which is out of your network.

However, if you want to connec to a computer within your network, you can use TeamViewer in LAN mode. You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Can TeamViewer be used within a local network (LAN) only?

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Sorry for the late reply.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager