cant connect to xp v13 and cant upgrade

Options

I have a windows xp in remote location, could only install and get v13 to work. I am trying to connect from a version 14 and getting "client has older version please upgrade" error, I can tupgrade as version 14 does work on theis client.

I read if I had a version 13 licence I can still connect without error is this true and can i get a version 13 licence?

is their another way to bypass the error..i have no acces to remote client in time frameneeded

Regards

Fergus

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @fmcivor ,

Thank you for your post.

If the license that you have is a V13 perpetual license, this means that you would need to use this license with V13 or below. To use V14 or higher, you would need to upgrade the license to a subscription license that includes all updates at an annual price.

Or, you can downgrade the software to V13. You can download V13 from here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/previous-versions/

Secondly, please make sure that your account has been activated, otherwise it will be recognized as a private use and asked to update to the latest version.

Hope this will be helpful.

All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator