corporate licence IT technicans explain

How many IT technicans on corporate licence can work simultaneously with different endpoints clients?

How many licenced IT technicans can be on corporate licence?

Can on teamviewerQS IT technican enter windows administrator password on endpont client side?

Tagged:

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI @Andrius5 

Thanks for your post.

How many IT technicans on corporate licence can work simultaneously with different endpoints clients?

For the regular Corporate license with three channels, three IT technicians can work at the same time. Each channel on top adds one more technician.

How many licenced IT technicans can be on corporate licence?

The number of users you link to the license is 200.

Can on teamviewerQS IT technican enter windows administrator password on endpont client side?

Yes - via the Windows authentication. More information here: Controlling the UAC on remote Windows PC 

I hope this info helps you.

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Andrius5
    Andrius5 Posts: 3

Thank you very much.

I have some more questions.

1. There are eny discount in for educational institutions?

2. what does it means: On a Corporate license, up to 15 devices can be controlled simultaneously from one initiating device. Since a Corporate license can be used from 3 devices concurrently and each device can remotely control 15 devices, you can take control of 45 (3*15) devices at the same time on a corporate license.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI again,

Thanks for getting back to me.

1. Please give our Sales team a call for any sales related questions: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/. The community can´t provide any discounts or price information.

2. It basically means that you can have per channel multiple connections. Let say, you have one open connection to a server session where an update is currently being downloaded and a second session to a user who needs your help quickly and a third session to monitor the helpdesk devices. All three connections have been started from the same device and use only one channel.

I hope this clarifies it.

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Andrius5
    Andrius5 Posts: 3

Hello again,

our organization is planing to buy corporate licence.

can we get trial corporate teamviewer version to try how it works.?

• Petersons
    Petersons Posts: 1

Licenses and certifications show that a person has the specific knowledge or skill needed to do a job. Typically, you earn these credentials after you’ve completed your education.