Posted by efiten
Henagon

how long does it take to respond to a ticket ? Ticket ID: 5280412

We submitted a ticket on monday July 22

still no response.

Somehow our corporate teamviewer license has been disabled. all our consulants now have a trial license, and this is expiring in  a few days.
We are depending on this.

When thrying to connect to a client we get the popup :"Eihter your license or your partner's license is blocked"
When we logoff from our teamviewer, wer are able to connect, but using a trial license then.
inside the management console, it shows as a corporate license : 
corporate.png

Inside the admin console I see only our (old) V9 license ;

corporateV9.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: how long does it take to respond to a ticket ? Ticket ID: 5280412

Hello @efiten ,

thank you for your post, welcome to the community :)

We are sorry, that you did not receive an answer yet. I escalated your ticket to the corresponding department. 

Let me know if you did not receive the answer.

Best, 
Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: how long does it take to respond to a ticket ? Ticket ID: 5280412

Hello @efiten ,

thank you for your post, welcome to the community :)

We are sorry, that you did not receive an answer yet. I escalated your ticket to the corresponding department. 

Let me know if you did not receive the answer.

Best, 
Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española