howto allow only corporate users to connect on computers

Hi there,

We are using a corporate license and I would like to allow only users using their account to connect on computers.

Actually anyone that knows the computer Id and password can connect, even through a "free/trial licence" and I would like to disable that .

Is there a way to configure that ?

Thanks !

Fred

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Urbica

Thank you for your message.

We have the perfect solution to your question.

You need to add all your Corporate users that belong to your company profile to a settings policy with the parameter Whitelist and assign it to all the devices you want to protect.

I'll show you an example:

1. Create the policy:

Connect to your Management Console and go to Design and Deploy and into the Policies tabConnect to your Management Console and go to Design and Deploy and into the Policies tab

Add a new policyAdd a new policy

Select the setting Black and whitelist and click on AddSelect the setting Black and whitelist and click on Add

Select Allow access only for the following partnersSelect Allow access only for the following partners

Hint: Make sure to select Enforce, so the settings cannot be changed by anyone except you.

Select all the users you want to whitelist. You can also select groups of users.Select all the users you want to whitelist. You can also select groups of users.

2. Assign the policy to your devices:

Assign the policy to the devices you want to protect. You can also select groups of devices.Assign the policy to the devices you want to protect. You can also select groups of devices.

Now, select the policy you want to apply and confirm by clicking ActivateNow, select the policy you want to apply and confirm by clicking Activate

You will also find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Black and whitelist

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager