Posted by Urbica
Henagon

howto allow only corporate users to connect on computers

Hi there,

We are using a corporate license and I would like to allow only users using their account to connect on computers.

Actually anyone that knows the computer Id and password can connect, even through a "free/trial licence" and I would like to disable that .

Is there a way to configure that ?

Thanks !

Fred

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: howto allow only corporate users to connect on computers

Hello @Urbica

Thank you for your message.

We have the perfect solution to your question.

You need to add all your Corporate users that belong to your company profile to a settings policy with the parameter Whitelist and assign it to all the devices you want to protect.

I'll show you an example:

1. Create the policy:

Apply whitelist_1.pngConnect to your Management Console and go to Design and Deploy and into the Policies tab

Apply whitelist_2.pngAdd a new policy

Apply whitelist_2-1.pngSelect the setting Black and whitelist and click on Add

Apply whitelist_3.pngSelect Allow access only for the following partners

Hint: Make sure to select Enforce, so the settings cannot be changed by anyone except you.

Apply whitelist_4.pngSelect all the users you want to whitelist. You can also select groups of users.

2. Assign the policy to your devices:

Apply whitelist_5.pngAssign the policy to the devices you want to protect. You can also select groups of devices.

Apply whitelist_7.pngNow, select the policy you want to apply and confirm by clicking Activate

You will also find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Black and whitelist

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.