impossible to reset my password... i just bought a license and need to activate

Hello !

I just bought a license with another email, but i forgot the password i made month ago and i cannot reset the password in order to activate it,

it prompts me error ...... please contact me so i give you my email adress and send me a new password and i will activate the soft,

i did , like 10 attempts to reset the password and it prompts me errors...

Please answer me

Best Answer

Answers

• Bebbspoke
    Bebbspoke Posts: 22 ✭✭

I have had to advise a colleague to to delete and reinstall Teamviewer.
    He has since been waiting SEVERAL hours for "password reset" email to arrive.
    (I have confirmed that such is NOT in his Spam folder)
    How much longer should he wait? ... or please, how does he re-apply for such confirmation? Thank you. (Both master & remote pcs are Windows 10)
    UPDATE: - subsequent to the above issue my colleague receives the following problem; -

It seems that uninstalling TV does not (or in my case, has not) remove my e-mail address from their server.  Consequently, when I try to sign in with my name and password, it tells me the e-mail address is already in use.

If I try the reset password approach I get a message: "Cannot contact reCAPCHA.  Check connection and try again"

Not sure where to go from here.

This is a serious problem issue to assisting persons with their pc via Teamviewer - Please could the TV "techies" rapidly supply full details for successful resolution, thank you.

• The reset password website show this message when my friend submit his new password

"An unexpected error occured: mWipHsPZBDF-3--30-be6"

Thanks

• or is there a way to transfer the license i made with the other email adress to this one ?.

• here is the error  mWip5rfZc22-3--30-Wjc

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi All,

Thank you for bringing the issue to us in the community. 

We are checking the issue internally. In the meantime, if you have a license, please call our support team so they will follow up individually.

With regards to the license transfer,  there are 2  meanings:

• Changing your TeamViewer account that is associated with your license.
    • Changing the registered email address on the contract.

In order to clarify your request and follow up with you individually, I would recommend to contact our support team as this assistance will include your personal information.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Best regards,
    Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi All,

Thank you for all of your feedback and we value your input to the community.

As @couleurstv has mentioned it already in this thread, we confirmed that the issue has been solved. Thanks @couleurstv  for sahring that it's fixed.

If you faced the same issue earlier, please try it again. It should work now.
    I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator