keyboard not able to be used on remote computers

My mouse works but I can no longer use my keyboard onn a remote computer

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Is this the keyboard on the computer you are trying to remote control or your keyboard on the computer you are sitting at does not work through TeamViewer?

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • MwayneH
    MwayneH Posts: 5

I was out of town so thanks for the reply and I hope you can help

My laptop ( host ) does not have keyboard function on 3 remote computers. The mouse works but not the keyboard.

When I went to the place that has the 3 remote laptops were, keyboard and mouse function amongst themselves very well with no issues.

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • MwayneH
    MwayneH Posts: 5

keyboard on the computer you are sitting at does not work through TeamViewer?

• I am a mac user having the same issues. I think it has to do with the new update. I can see my macs but I can't type anything or use the mouse. I have tried many of the recomendations below. I will be looking for a new product.

• Alphacenturi
    Alphacenturi Posts: 3 ✭✭
    I have the same problem too, would appreciate if you could post if you find a more suitable product
  • Same when installing TeamViewer on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

Unable to use keyboard and mouse inputs on the Ubuntu Logon screen. I am though able to type and use tty1 session...  TeamViewer to X11 server issue?

How to resolve?