Posted by Sowimex
Electron

license

I paid for the license continuation and the program says I use it free and turns it off after a few minutes
sorry for my english i use a translator

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: license

Hi @Sowimex 

Thank you for your fast response. Due to your privacy reasons, I had to remove the license details from the forum. 

I just recognized that there is another email address in use that is linked to your license. 

May I therefore ask you to directly contact my colleagues in the responsible support department via phone?

They are able to remove the license from the wrong account and link the correct email with the license together with you. 

If you know the other email address, please sign in to the Management Console/fullversion with this one in order to use the license. 

Thank you very much in advance and do not hesitate to contact us again, if there are any further questions. 

Wish you a great day and all the best,
Natascha

4 Replies

Hi @Sowimex 

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please send me your email address with which you ordered the license in a private message? 

Wish you a great day. 

All the best, 
Natascha

Solution

Hi @Sowimex 

Thank you for your fast response. Due to your privacy reasons, I had to remove the license details from the forum. 

I just recognized that there is another email address in use that is linked to your license. 

May I therefore ask you to directly contact my colleagues in the responsible support department via phone?

They are able to remove the license from the wrong account and link the correct email with the license together with you. 

If you know the other email address, please sign in to the Management Console/fullversion with this one in order to use the license. 

Thank you very much in advance and do not hesitate to contact us again, if there are any further questions. 

Wish you a great day and all the best,
Natascha

Posted by Sowimex
Electron

It's okay, it turned out that the registration was on a different email address
Thank you for your help

Highlighted
Posted by Mauricioquintan
Henagon

Hi I have the same problem.... I bougth a licence last week and i can not activate it.  I dont receive the mail with the key 

Thnaks