license

Sowimex
Sowimex Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

I paid for the license continuation and the program says I use it free and turns it off after a few minutes
sorry for my english i use a translator

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @Sowimex 

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please send me your email address with which you ordered the license in a private message? 

Wish you a great day. 

All the best, 
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Sowimex
    Sowimex Posts: 2

It's okay, it turned out that the registration was on a different email address
    Thank you for your help

• Hi I have the same problem.... I bougth a licence last week and i can not activate it.  I dont receive the mail with the key 

Thnaks

• I have the same problem.

Please contact me immediately.

I would like to add I am extremely displeased with the support service provided by your company. I signed up for the Business subscription in Sep 2019. All the while, I thought I was using the paid version. Instead, I was just using the Free version. Apparently, I paid for something that I did not use at all.

The sales rep even said that the license was assigned to the correct email address.

To make it worse, your company has one of the worst call support provided. Even if I was in the waiting Queue No1, no one picked up my call for 30 mins TWICE.

The Support Ticket was also not user friendly and there was no Live Chat Support.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,970 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @nethonour

Thank you for your message.

We are very sorry you didn't feel supported.

I can confirm that your license is not activated on your TeamViewer account. Therefore, you are at the moment using the product you have purchased.

Please follow the instruction described in this article: License activation

Once you will activate your license on your TeamViewer account, you will be able to fully use the product you have paid for.

Let us know if you need any additional support.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager