macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.3

My team viewer quit working on Friday when my iMac installed macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.3.  I tried uninstalling Team Viewer, restarting computer and reinstalling and still won't work.  Won't launch.  Don't know what else to try.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ric57
    Ric57 Posts: 2

Me to....

With the penultimate TeamViewer version, was working  but the dialog did not appear and therefore I could not make connections. Now I have just updated to v13.1.2559. Total disaster, now it can not start and continues to get stuck immediately in the boot phase. I tried to restart the Mac (iMac '27 with i7 and 32Gb RAM, SSD, Mac OSX High Sierra 10,13,3, etc ...), reinstall from scratch TV ....... nothing to do

• smide
    smide Posts: 1

Me too

• I have the same error, I tried to uninstall and reinstall Teamviewer but nothing works. Captura de pantalla 2018-03-20 a la(s) 23.46.39.png

I received an error message stating that TeamViewer was closed unexpectedly and gives me those 3 options

this is the installation file image it is a .dmg file, Captura de pantalla 2018-03-20 a la(s) 23.50.15.png
    Teamviewer was working perfectly fine since last week but it ain't working anymore

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-20 a la(s) 23.57.55.png

• yes its working thanks

• Hello,

I have the same issue with my macOS Sierra 10.12.6. Can you help me please ?

Best