stereo audio connections

I am trying to listen to a stereo audio playback from the remote computer, but all I get is mono, and the balance control on the remote does not work. On theremote pc, the audio plays back stereo and balance works.

Anyone offer any suggestions?

Comments

•  

@graeme_02 wrote:

I am trying to listen to a stereo audio playback from the remote computer, but all I get is mono, and the balance control on the remote does not work. On theremote pc, the audio plays back stereo and balance works.

Anyone offer any suggestions?

I have the same problem. I don't have a solution. I have an internet radio station and one of my identical streaming servers switches to mono when Teamviewer starts. The point is, it doesn’t  switch to stereo after Teamviewer stops. I have to restart the server to get the stereo back. What did I find out: It is only the digital part of soundcard that switches tot mono. The outputs to speakers and headphones remain stereo.

Suggestions

• I have not the solution, but a workaround. I have 2nd soundcards in my streaming server. I have installed the drivers for the build-in soundcard and I assigned Teamviewer to this soundcard. If don’t have I 2nd soundcard, you ca buy a cheap USB-sound to assign to Teamviewer.