unattanded remote control

I am setting up a large screen TV in a lobby and will connect a laptop using a HDMI cable.  I want to use team viewer to connect to that laptop (in a locked space) , start a powerpoint slide show (or other media files) and then disconnect without there being any boxes or windows in front of what I want to play.  At the close of buisness I want to reconnect and turn off the show.  Will the full paid version do this? and how?

Thanks

Francis

Tagged:

Comments

• dwyere
    dwyere Posts: 16 ✭✭

Francis,

What you want to do is install the TeamViewer Host client on the machine you want to connect to, set up an unattended password, and add it to your TeamViewer account. When you log into TeamViewer on your machine, you will be able to easily connect to the device as it will show up in your list. I believe that all of this can be done with the free version.

Hope that helps!

--
    I am not associated with TeamViewer in any way, and all comments are strictly my personal views and opinions.
  • persof
    persof Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have done this and can remote to the laptop, open my media palyer app but when I shut down team viewer on my PC there is a team viewer "do you like this product" dialog box that remains on the screen.  If I get the paid version will this go away?

Thanks

Francis

• dwyere
    dwyere Posts: 16 ✭✭

Francis,

As far as I am aware, the paid version does get rid of that option after a remote connection.

--
    I am not associated with TeamViewer in any way, and all comments are strictly my personal views and opinions.
  • cmatos72
    cmatos72 Posts: 1

Hey Francis,

We have a premium license and that notification box does not appear.

I remember the box well from our days using the Free version, and it was one of the reasons we finally paid for the licensed version.

Hope that helped,

Carlo.