won't connect and gives no reason

Options

I've been using Team Viewer for years and seen many changes which I will never use since I only use the free version to connect to my own computers, connect to family computers to assist with computer problems they don't understand or for my nephew to connect to mine for things I don't understand.

Yesterday, Team Viewer wouldn't connect to my own computer in the country so I could transfer diabetes information or remote into.

I clicked on Remote and then Connect;  next, I should get a popup for the password . . . but a yellow connecting circle just sits and then fades away . . . yesterday, I got an error that the other computer didn't have team viewer loaded;  so I drove out to the country and checked the computer . . . it was on and teamviewer was loaded, but I re-booted it to make sure.  I came back to town and re booted this computer several times but still do not connect and I don't get an error popup anymore . . . it just goes from the 'connecting' and changes the ABORT button back to CONNECT

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers