Highlighted
Posted by Pradeep1
Henagon

your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked. Please try later or upg

your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate
reconnects are blocked. Please try later or upgrade your license

connections to this partner will be blocked until 14:23

4 Replies
4 Replies
Posted by Seby63
Henagon

Re: your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked. Please try later or

Same problem here.

I use TW for a personnal use ...

Posted by HoangHung
Neutron

your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked

I am a student, I am using the free product. But, after installing TEAMVIEWER 14, it shows the note "your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked"
Pls, help me. Many thanks

Posted by N0cturn74
Photon

Re: your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked

Hello, 

Yes me to, after update the Client ( Using TeamView sometimes, 1 or 2 a week ) for my connection to my homeoffice computer ... but now, they told i use it as an company ... lol ? aehm , **bleep**

Posted by Hende
Photon

Re: your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked

Sam problem here, I contacted teamviwer saying I am not using it commercially and recived an email saying they have reset my account back to 'personal use' but I am stil not able to use it :/