Announcements

TeamViewer 14.5 has been released. See the Change Logs here.

Posted by Pradeep1
Henagon

your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked. Please try later or upg

your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate
reconnects are blocked. Please try later or upgrade your license

connections to this partner will be blocked until 14:23

8 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Seby63
Henagon

Re: your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked. Please try later or

Same problem here.

I use TW for a personnal use ...

3 Replies
Posted by HoangHung
Neutron

your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked

I am a student, I am using the free product. But, after installing TEAMVIEWER 14, it shows the note "your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked"
Pls, help me. Many thanks

Posted by N0cturn74
Electron

Re: your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked

Hello, 

Yes me to, after update the Client ( Using TeamView sometimes, 1 or 2 a week ) for my connection to my homeoffice computer ... but now, they told i use it as an company ... lol ? aehm , **bleep**

Posted by Hende
Electron

Re: your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked

Sam problem here, I contacted teamviwer saying I am not using it commercially and recived an email saying they have reset my account back to 'personal use' but I am stil not able to use it :/

Posted by rla216
Henagon

Re: your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked. Please try later or

So what is the fix? It keeps timing out each time I log in and won't let me fix it.Help! 

Posted by mastervisa30
Henagon

Now this also keep getting on my computer to?im lokked out?i just want to use this private free use,please help me?Keep getting this on my iphone try connected my beedrom home commercial use?,this app seems to be used in commercial used and will be disconnected in 5min im private user and just using this at my home and helping my father and brother some times,and using this when im not home sometimes and help my wife and kids at home,so im just using this at privat free use,why is this happening,
just want to use free version to help my familly sometimes, 
your license limits the maximum session,what is happening?this have never happend before?tried contacted teamviwer no answer?

Posted by Halbmra
Photon

Aftet many years of using Team Viewer somehow now believes I am a commercial user and blocked/ limited my access to 5 minutes.  I have never received any compensation as I only use Team Viewr for person reasons.  

Posted by mastervisa30
Henagon

I also have the same problem:(