Announcements

Shape the future of TeamViewer Remote Management with our Product Team. Click here to join!

Highlighted
Posted by tecHHoma
Digon

Back Up Policy Wildcard

Is it possible to allow for a 'wild card' selection for a particular file type in a folder. 

ex: *.qbw or * gfx or *.doc

1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Back Up Policy Wildcard

Hello @tecHHoma,

Thank you for your message.

While you can specify specific paths using a wildcard (C:\Users\*\Documents) or specify certain filetypes (*.doc), it is not currently possible to specify specific filetypes within a path.

I am more than happy to submit these features requests to our product development team; as we develop ITbrain based on our user's needs and demands, such ideas are always welcome!

While I can not promise if or when these features could be implemented (as the decision is based on popular demand), your feedback is very important to us!

Thank you for your continued support of ITbrain.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)